Modtrade Enter/Exit indicator - page 3

Hi Mod thanks for looking it to it does that mean that modified indicator will dynamically update without having to switch back and forth ? Also will not repaint now ? Could you post the modified version ? Thanks for all your work ? regards, Lee

ralph.ronnquist:
No, it's "iOpen(...,i-x)" that refers x bars into the future of bar i... (same for iClose(..)).

Bar 0 is the bar being painted, bar 1 is the one most recently completed, bar 2 the one before that, etc.

Unfortunately you cannot refer usefully to bars in future of bar 0.

Ah, got it. Attached is a screenshot with all i-x changed to i+x. Looks like a 12-bar jump ahead, but strangely, the data still looks reliable.

P.S. Oh yeah, I might want to attach the new indicators. Resetting the template no longer looks like it changes values, btw.

Files:
mt2_2.gif  23 kb
modtrade.mq4  3 kb
modtradec.mq4  3 kb

leeb:
Hi Mod thanks for looking it to it does that mean that modified indicator will dynamically update without having to switch back and forth ? Also will not repaint now ? Could you post the modified version ? Thanks for all your work ? regards, Lee

I have no idea about that, that's why I'm taking the time-lapse pictures to see what it does. And yes, (thanks to ralph) it looks like the repainting potential for this indicator is now zero. Switching three timeframes and reloading the template does nothing to the data. See above post for new files.

filter

hi

i found the indicator useful especially as filter if trending or not. I dont understand this modetradeC indicator. can you explain more. and I would need a multitimeframe indicator from "modtrade_" would be nice if you can do?

thx for this

lodol

lodol2:
hi

i found the indicator useful especially as filter if trending or not. I dont understand this modetradeC indicator. can you explain more. and I would need a multitimeframe indicator from "modtrade_" would be nice if you can do?

thx for this

lodol

modtradec basically substitutes high/low for close/open. In regards to the MTF modtrade_, sorry, I'm not that good of a coder.

I am happy. Thanks for save my money life

Modtrade

Many thanks for posting this indicator, but this indicator only shows one very important thing that is "Nohting" . Bars appears only after the price movemtent, since i take average, highs and lows, duh.

But keep up the good work, i am sure u will find a holy grail sometime soon.

Reason: