How to make mt4 show 10m 20m 2H 3H timeframe? - page 4

EMA on 8H chart

Hi,

After I use the converter to see 8H chart, How can I plot EMA cross over, if i place a normal moving average cross over indicator on it, will it treat as 8H chart?

Regards

wolfe:
Maya,

Great post explaining how to use this indicator. Thank you.

Would it be possible to have an indicator like this but instead of having a period multiplier, to have a period divider?

An example would be to attach to a 1m chart to create a 1 second chart, or a tick chart that you could attach an EA to. Is this possible?

They say it can't be done on MT4. Second charts are on ninja trader and esignal

New Time Frame

Hi all,

i would like to chage something in my Metatrader, i programmed several script and ea, but now i need something more.

I would like to have:

1) some new time frames like M2,M3,M4 ... H2,H3 and so on

2) possibility to have tick by tick graph in the main window so i can put some indicators over tick by tick movement

Is it possible?

Thank you !!!!

Marco 3Lius:
Hi all,

i would like to chage something in my Metatrader, i programmed several script and ea, but now i need something more.

I would like to have:

1) some new time frames like M2,M3,M4 ... H2,H3 and so on

2) possibility to have tick by tick graph in the main window so i can put some indicators over tick by tick movement

Is it possible?

Thank you !!!!

Just read this thread where your post has been moved.

Regards.

Okay, I got a problem.

I'm trying to produce a 20 min chart, so this is wat i did, I'm on 5 min EURUSD chart now.

I go to insert, insert in the custom indicator, then go to Period_Converter_Opt (FYI im using the ex4 version)

Now under the multiplier, i changed the 2 to 4 (5 x 4 = 20), then I produce a 20min EURUSD offline chart, instead i got a 40 min chart instead of a 20 min one, any help?

Greetings once again,

Okay, I use a multiplier of 4 for a breeder 5 min chart to open a offline 10min chart. Dun ask why but i managed to produce a 20 min chart. However, it seems unable to update by itself. I have the DLL checked. Anyone knows what's happening?

Well i can get it updated only for 40mins timeframe but not 20 mins, please assists!

Caesar95:
Well i can get it updated only for 40mins timeframe but not 20 mins, please assists!

If one period is updated any other period will be... just try to keep it to only one chart.

Reason: