Trend Envelopes EA anyone want to make one?

Hi here is this fairly good indicator that follows trends nicely, but its hard to use because it works best on 4hr charts and you really need to open the position when the arrow first pops up.

And of course in order to do that youd have to watch the charts for days constantly to get it on time.

It had an EA with it but it doesnt seem to work properly.

If you look at the indicator youll see what I mean on a 4hr chart, if you make a simple EA to wait until next signal then open a position as soon as the arrow pops up, then close that position and open next direction wen next arrow pops up this would be a great system.

Also just add basic lot size adjust, TP and SL for those that want it although the system would be designed to be an "always in the market" type flip flop system.

If you look back on eur/usd for example, this indicator would make profits if you got the position open as soon as the signal arrow popped up and closed and opened new position in next direction when new one popped up.

You might lose a couple of pips here n there but overall youd make a profit.

Would probably be best if this EA read from chart and did the orders direct from the actual arrow itself instead of stuffing about with candle closes etc and chart data.

Here is the indicator if anyone interested to make it into an EA then do so.

Files:

Still no one wants to make this profitable EA

The indicator is profitable, it would be more profitable if it got you into the market as soon as the arrow pops up, which is kinda hard to do on H4 unless you wanna glue your face to the screen for 48-72 hours straight.

Did you find somebody to make the EA for you?

I like the envelopes idea and looking to have somebody code it for me if it is not on the market yet

Izak

bunglungchingdong:
Still no one wants to make this profitable EA The indicator is profitable, it would be more profitable if it got you into the market as soon as the arrow pops up, which is kinda hard to do on H4 unless you wanna glue your face to the screen for 48-72 hours straight.
Reason: