Does someone know how to add...

Hi, does someone know how to add a fibo multiplier in addition to what the EA has already. The EA doubles the position: 1,2,4,8,16 and so forth. I would like it also to be able to open like this: 1,1,2,3,5,8 and so forth.

thnx

Files:

If you know how to code, there are two ways to attack this. First, calculate the Fibo. The second is to use a switch (which is what I did once). For the latter, you count how many successive losses you've had in your Account history, working back from the most recent one. If the count is one, use the switch to execute Case 1. If the count is two, use the switch to execute Case 2, etc.

Each case has its associated Fibo value that you use to multiply to increase your lots value. You can have as many cases as you want, but you probably want to impose a limit so you don't hit your margin or empty out your account.

unfortunately I don't know how to code. That ia why I'm asking if anybody knows how.

Here's the code I use in a function to do this job....

Of course this won't work by itself. You'll have to build it into your EA. That will take a little coding knowledge.

Files:

thanks Jimven for posting but I don't know how to add the code into the EA or where in the codes exactly. Does anybody else know?

Criss Cross v101

Criss Cross v101 appears to be a hedged Martingale technique, at first glance, but I need to study it more to fully understand it. I don't have the underlying indicator that it uses, which is "Turbo_JRSX.mq4." It won't run without it, although by the name of it, I'd say it was a specific type of Moving Average indicator, and a different one could easily be substituted.

Is there a discussion of this EA somewhere on this forum?

here you go

Files:

here it is Jimven

jimven:
Criss Cross v101 appears to be a hedged Martingale technique, at first glance, but I need to study it more to fully understand it. I don't have the underlying indicator that it uses, which is "Turbo_JRSX.mq4." It won't run without it, although by the name of it, I'd say it was a specific type of Moving Average indicator, and a different one could easily be substituted. Is there a discussion of this EA somewhere on this forum?
Files:

Thanks for the indicator(s), guys!

Reason: