Guaranteed WINNING Strategy. - page 2

Wisdom

Now those are the words of a wise man.

Please lend me $5Mil to start.

davidke20:
I dont know, I think its very personallity driven. I've tried once when I facing lossing streak. I purposely invert the trading signals. And guess what, it did not help me to cope up with my down hill equity slope. I'm still lossing EACH trades. So, I guess that EA only works for w4rn1ng's dad. Should you really wanted to purchase this EA? No need, its FREE. All you need to do is rent w4rn1ng's dad. Thats the most expansive part. May be you should go back and backtest your dad. He could be the next most valueable asset for you in your future speculation business.

Regards

David

Hi, well let's talk about business! Here are my dad pricelist:

1 month: 5000 $

3 month: 12500$

Special Offer 1 full year: 39999$ !!!

I accept paypal and wire transfer

When I was a newbie I made a lot of profit because I know only a little strategy or indicators such as : Support and Resistance and RSI and MACD and I never learned forex before in the University. But after knowing a lot of indicators and straties from internet, I become slower and slower. All indicators coming to my mind at the time of starting my trading. The more you know and use the indicators the less you will get the profit. He....he.....

That's true, from 2 weeks i'm using no indicators at all, and i'm going well

Try yourself

KaMpeR:
1) Find a Newbie.

2) Take every trade opposit to Newbie.

3) Make a fortune.

Actually, I am making a fortune. I found Family Guy, who is still trying to fund his demo account (family mental illness thing), and I am trading opposite his moves.

When I was a Newbie. I trade with trend and more than 80% of my trades end up losers. After while I asked myself why not trade with 'Anti-myself' style? But still more than 80% of my trades end up losers.

Anti Newbie sounds good if it is a joke.

Tradings are much more than the directions you take.

Please modify all the losser EAs (NEWBIE EAs) as a group and trade the opposite directions. You will found 99% of them do not make money no matter what direction you trade.

I am now making very good money, I found a new girlfriend that is really, really blond, cant even spell Forex and she is making my trades.

This Newbie idea is great.

Have been there guys But still funny to read

It seems that you can make profit while you are joking...that's a good style..

Prof

Reason: