Guaranteed WINNING Strategy.

1) Find a Newbie.

2) Take every trade opposit to Newbie.

3) Make a fortune.

Unless the newbie has a bout of beginners luck and then ure fcuked.

KaMpeR:
1) Find a Newbie.

3) Make a fortune.

KaMpeR:
1) Find a Newbie.

3) Make a fortune.

It is not work. Newbie go long, after 30pips close loss and go short, after 30pips close loss. if newbie turn logic, result identical. He is know, what wants.

Some time i do like that with my father, he and only he have the power to sell at bottoms and buy at tops! Let's imagine a perfect downtrend, a strong downtrend of that ones that nobody can say: "i think it will reverse soon!", well, if my father sell, it reverse immediately :P It's not so bad the idea to do the opposite of newbies traders, or just unluckies traders

lol :D :D

davidke20 how much are $$$ for this ea?

David, that is brilliant, your sense of humour is great.

I think an EA that works this well is going to be a BIG money maker, you are a brilliant coder, now I just have to get my father to move in with me, then I am wealthy beyond belief.

Does this EA also work with 13 year old daughter, or 18 year old son who already knows everything?

I think is going to be a very expensive EA, watch your mail box, it is going to fill with PM's soon.

KaMpeR:
David, that is brilliant, your sense of humour is great.

I think an EA that works this well is going to be a BIG money maker, you are a brilliant coder, now I just have to get my father to move in with me, then I am wealthy beyond belief.

Does this EA also work with 13 year old daughter, or 18 year old son who already knows everything?

I think is going to be a very expensive EA, watch your mail box, it is going to fill with PM's soon.

I dont know, I think its very personallity driven. I've tried once when I facing lossing streak. I purposely invert the trading signals. And guess what, it did not help me to cope up with my down hill equity slope. I'm still lossing EACH trades. So, I guess that EA only works for w4rn1ng's dad. Should you really wanted to purchase this EA? No need, its FREE. All you need to do is rent w4rn1ng's dad. Thats the most expansive part. May be you should go back and backtest your dad. He could be the next most valueable asset for you in your future speculation business.

Regards

David

hi

KaMpeR:
1) Find a Newbie.

3) Make a fortune.

I think it's better to throw your coins for buy and sell with TP and SL 30 pips

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Another winning strategy.

Become a broker. Then you'll make money regardless of what the newbies are doing.

Reason: