Close all open orders EA - page 2

Management profit EA (?)

Hi

I'm search an EA that close all orders when a specific P&L (or account profit) value is reached.

It must have a "trailing stop" function too (of P&L/account profit).

thanks

derekz:
Hi

I'm search an EA that close all orders when a specific P&L (or account profit) value is reached.

It must have a "trailing stop" function too (of P&L/account profit).

thanks

There are many full featured threads besides this one where you can find something to match with your request.

Check this one too:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173000

And this one:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176995

Linuxser:
There are many full featured threads besides this one where you can find something to match with your request.

Check this one too:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173000

And this one:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176995

is difficult to find .... (swiss army is not good for my request)

EA automatic TP & SL

similiar from above, i looking the ea that can set Taking Profit (TP) and Stop Loss (SL) automaticaly when i open position manualy, Because i want try scalping method in manualy and my problem is it's hard to set TP when market hetic, when i try liquidation in instant requote is my main problem.

Please Help me, thanks & sorry for my bad english...

Luffy-kun:
similiar from above, i looking the ea that can set Taking Profit (TP) and Stop Loss (SL) automaticaly when i open position manualy, Because i want try scalping method in manualy and my problem is it's hard to set TP when market hetic, when i try liquidation in instant requote is my main problem. Please Help me, thanks & sorry for my bad english...

Try the Swiss Army or one of the other EAs posted there, like Multiposition on second page or ManageTPv2

Search script

Hi,

I'm looking for a script that can move the sl and tp directly on the chart.

Thank you for your help.

Close on Time EA

newdigital:
Just for information: please find everything what we have concerning this subject in our public threads/sections and in elite section as well.

Swiss Army EA (Automatic order management) with pdf instruction is here:

More to follow:

Trailing stop EAs/scripts.

- There are many trailing stop EAs: if you open the order and don't want to pricess the order manually - so those EA may do everything for you.

- script to modify the order by mouse on the chart is here.

- StepStopExpert_v1.1: EA to trail the orders.

- EMATrailing Stop EA: trailing stop based on an EMA. Original thread is here.

- Trailing stop EA with instruction in pdf file about how to use it is here.

EA which is managing the other EAs/orders (closing on loss, profit, equity, magic numbers and so on):

1. CloseAll-PL EA is here.

2. CloseTrades_After_Account_Profit_Reached Ea is here.

3. MultiPositionExpert. Please read this thread before using this EA: this EA is managing the other EAs' trading concerning magic number, profit, loss, equity and so on.

- Fixed version of MultiPositionExpert 1.12 version is here.

- New 1.13 version is here.

- Updated 1.14 version is here (BTW, I am using 1.12 version with real money sometimes and it works fine).

- Updated 1.15 version is here.

4. The Colonels Chariot EA is here.

- 'Close all' scripts and CloseOnTime EA are here.

- scripts for opening of manual orders with Magic Numbers are here.

- SpreadToCheck EA (spread checker): expert will record current time and current spread in *.csv file.

- spread monitor indicator is here.

- EA to delete pendind orders on specify pairs only: original thread.

- EA to delete all pendind orders: original thread.

- EA to close the orders on specify pairs only: original thread.

- EA to close open trades based on equity or account floating loss reaches: public thread.

- HotKey for buy/sell orders: the thread is here.

- StepStopExpert EA from Igorad. I used this EA for the orders opened manually. It works. Ready to use and for everybody. It is very simple EA to move trailing stop. All the settings are changable.

- Tight Trailing Stops EA from Nicholishen.

- Kalenzo posted trailing stop code here which may be used in EAs (for programmers).

- some trailing stop codes (mostly usefull for programmers) are here.

- Trailing Stop EA posted long time ago.

- E-ASEClose Expert from KIMIV.

- many trailing files are here. I tried it some time ago.

Can you direct me to a place in this forum which will provide some instruction as to how to install the Close On Tome EA onto the MT4 platform?

Close on Time EA

Can someone direct me to a section on this forum which will give specific instruction on how to load the Close On Time EA onto my MT4 platform?

Open it in MetaEditor for the settings explanation.

By the way, I did not try it.

Files:

Close On Time

Great, I think I have it. After double clicking or dragging the script onto the chart, should there be some kind of visual recognition on the chart to indicate that the script is active?

Reason: