Waddah Attar Strong Level indicator - page 2

Thank you All

Did you see this ?

Files:
2.gif  18 kb

And this too

Files:
3.gif  17 kb

Is it possible to modify the inidcator to give the option to display the values in tabular format in the top left of the chart or maybe as an indicators window? It gets to be hard to read...

Waddah Attar Strong Level - New & Power Indicator

Hi

This indicator shows a very strong level.

You may be know the old indicator "Waddah Attar Strong Level"

this is a new version

It Shows you Monthly Levels , Weekly levels and Dayly levels.

this is an arabic explain

pls any one translate this

المؤشر القديم كان عبارة عن ستة مستويات فقط .

اثنان لليومي واثنان للأسبوعي واثنان للشهري

نقطة ضعف المؤشر القديم كانت عندما يخرج السعر عن المجال المحدد أو أن يكون المجال كبيرا

فلا نستفيد أو نتوقع سير الحركة السعرية في حال كانت بعيدة عن هذه المستويات الرئيسية.

تم في هذا المؤشر الجديد حل هذه المشكلة برسم مستويات جديدة داخل وخارج كل مجال.

والسعر يمشي على هذه المستويات بنفس الدقة التي يمشي بها على المستويات الرئيسية.

سوف تستغربون وتذهلون مثلي من دقة هذه المستويات الجديدة.

في الحقيقة فإن هذا المؤشر هو عبارة عن تسعة مؤشرات ( ضرورة برمجية بحتة ) .

لليومي هناك ثلاثة مؤشرات:

الأول للمستويات الرئيسية والداخلية له.

الثاني للمستويات اليومية العلوية.

الثالث للمستويات اليومية السفلية.

وهناك ثلاثة مؤشرات للمجال الأسبوعي ومثلها للشهري.

قد تقول بأن المستويات صارت كثيرة جدا وأقول لك أن هذه المستويات تحيط لك بالسعر من كل الجهات وتجعلك أقرب لتحديد الأهداف المتوقعة.

بشكل عام فإن اختراق أي مستوى يعني الذهاب إلى المستوى التالي.

إذا لم يستطع السعر الوصول للمستوى التالي وعاد للمستوى المخترق وأسفل منه فهذا يعني عكس الاتجاه والذهاب للمستوى الأدنى.

هذا المؤشر ليس مجاني وستنتهي صلاحيته في 25 / 10 / 2007

سعر هذا المؤشر ( للتسعة مؤشرات ) 100 دولار تدفع مرة واحدة فقط.

Thank you

Files:

Thank you Waddah, I personally enjoy all your indicators!

Al salam alikom brother waddah,السلام عليكم و كل عام و انتم بخير يا أخ

waddah attar:
Hi

This indicator shows a very strong level.

You may be know the old indicator "Waddah Attar Strong Level"

this is a new version

It Shows you Monthly Levels , Weekly levels and Dayly levels.

this is an arabic explain

pls any one translate this

Thank you

Hello everybody,and Happy Eid to you brother waddah

i will try to translate :

he says:

the last version of this indicatore was containing 6 levels (2 levels for daily levels,2 levels for weekly levels and 2 levels for manthly levels), and the weak point with that OLD version was if the price went out those mentioned levels ,we get lost with price and we do not even know where it will jump to in the next hit,so we could not predict the price moves after those levels..

Now,in this edition version ,we get new levels which will be inside and outside those major mentioned levels (last version)..the amazing senario is that the price precisly follow those new + old levels..so, we never get lost ever after the price go thrue the major levels(last version),we have levels that the price follow it ..

Acutly,the new version of this indicator is 9 indicators had been gatherd (9 indicator is because the programing matters only nothing else)..for the daily levels there are 3 indicators (first for the major daily levels and the enternal )(second for the upper daily levels)(third for the dwoner daily levels)..

And there are another 3 indicators for the weekly levels as same as there are 3 indicators for the monthly levels..

You will say that now the chart became too full of many levels!!

But I'LL say that :those levels serrounding the price anywhere it goes ,it making us easly and perfectly more closer to predict our targets ..

In general,if the price go thrue any level of them ,it means that the price will move to the next level ahead forward...BUT..If the price could not go thrue any level and return back or rebound back to the same level again and lower than this level littel bet,it means the revers of the price direction and the price will go to the other direction..

Kindly note,that this indicator will be expired at the 25th of October,2007

and it is not for free ..(The estimated price for the whole package is 100 USD... {ONE TIME PAID FOR LIFE TIME USAGE..}

I HOPE THAT I TRANSLATED AS WADDAH MEANS..

كل عام و أنتم بخير و كل سوريا و كل المسلمين بخير و سعاده ان شاء الله ...أخوك :أحمد

Hi Waddah Attar,

Thanks a lot for your new indicator. I merged your new thread with your new indicator with this thread. So you are having the following threads now (just for information).

Waddah Attar:

indicators:

- original thread with indicators;

- Waddah Attar Strong Level indicator;

- Waddah Attar Buy Sell Vol indicator.

- Waddah Attar Explosion Indicator.

- EAs: thread with EA.

lepiricus:
Thank you Waddah, I personally enjoy all your indicators!

Thank you lepiricus.

to brother waddah...الي أخي وضاح العطار

Hello Newdigital

I will translate your request to brother WADDAH JUST AS EXACT AS YOU WANT...i am so sorry because i got your request late..

here you go:

أخي وضاح العطار

كل عام و انت بكامل الصحه و السعاده و أعاد الله علينا و عليك و علي المسلمين أعيادنا بالخير و البركات ان شاء الله...

بناء علي طلب ألأستاذ newdigitalبالترجمه

لك برغبته في نقل كل الموضوعات الخاصه بك و بمؤشراتك الي موضوع رئيسي واحد بأسمك ...وذلك لأن الموضوعات الفرعيه ستنال اهتمام قليل و سيكون من الصعب علي المتصفحين متابعة أعمالك بشكل جيد نظرا لكبر حجم هذا المنتدي...مع العلم ان غلبية المشتركين يقومون بالتصفح و الدخول علي الموضوعات الرئيسيه مما يقلل فرصة الحصول علي منتجاتك بسهوله اذا ما فتحت موضوعات فرعيه لأعمالك الممتازه

لذا بعد استاذانك تم نقل هذا الموضوع الفرعي الي موضوع واحد رئيسي بأسمك كما تري ألأن

نرجو لكك كل التوفيق و دوام النجاح لك دائما

Reason: