Waddah Attar Strong Level indicator - page 3

ahmedazizelias:
Hello everybody,and Happy Eid to you brother waddah

i will try to translate :

he says:

the last version of this indicatore was containing 6 levels (2 levels for daily levels,2 levels for weekly levels and 2 levels for manthly levels), and the weak point with that OLD version was if the price went out those mentioned levels ,we get lost with price and we do not even know where it will jump to in the next hit,so we could not predict the price moves after those levels..

Now,in this edition version ,we get new levels which will be inside and outside those major mentioned levels (last version)..the amazing senario is that the price precisly follow those new + old levels..so, we never get lost ever after the price go thrue the major levels(last version),we have levels that the price follow it ..

Acutly,the new version of this indicator is 9 indicators had been gatherd (9 indicator is because the programing matters only nothing else)..for the daily levels there are 3 indicators (first for the major daily levels and the enternal )(second for the upper daily levels)(third for the dwoner daily levels)..

And there are another 3 indicators for the weekly levels as same as there are 3 indicators for the monthly levels..

You will say that now the chart became too full of many levels!!

But I'LL say that :those levels serrounding the price anywhere it goes ,it making us easly and perfectly more closer to predict our targets ..

In general,if the price go thrue any level of them ,it means that the price will move to the next level ahead forward...BUT..If the price could not go thrue any level and return back or rebound back to the same level again and lower than this level littel bet,it means the revers of the price direction and the price will go to the other direction..

Kindly note,that this indicator will be expired at the 25th of October,2007

and it is not for free ..(The estimated price for the whole package is 100 USD... {ONE TIME PAID FOR LIFE TIME USAGE..}

I HOPE THAT I TRANSLATED AS WADDAH MEANS..

كل عام و أنتم بخير و كل سوريا و كل المسلمين بخير و سعاده ان شاء الله ...أخوك :أحمد

وعليكم السلام أخي العزيز أحمد

وكل عام وأنتم بخير وألف شكر لك على هذه الترجمة الرائعة وبارك الله فيك

Thank you very much my brother Ahmad

newdigital:
Hi Waddah Attar,

Thanks a lot for your new indicator. I merged your new thread with your new indicator with this thread. So you are having the following threads now (just for information).

Waddah Attar:

indicators:

- original thread with indicators;

- Waddah Attar Strong Level indicator;

- Waddah Attar Buy Sell Vol indicator.

- Waddah Attar Explosion Indicator.

- EAs: thread with EA.

Thank you newdigital.

you Are WELCOM

ahmedazizelias:
Hello Newdigital

I will translate your request to brother WADDAH JUST AS EXACT AS YOU WANT...i am so sorry because i got your request late..

here you go:

أخي وضاح العطار

كل عام و انت بكامل الصحه و السعاده و أعاد الله علينا و عليك و علي المسلمين أعيادنا بالخير و البركات ان شاء الله...

بناء علي طلب ألأستاذ newdigitalبالترجمه

لك برغبته في نقل كل الموضوعات الخاصه بك و بمؤشراتك الي موضوع رئيسي واحد بأسمك ...وذلك لأن الموضوعات الفرعيه ستنال اهتمام قليل و سيكون من الصعب علي المتصفحين متابعة أعمالك بشكل جيد نظرا لكبر حجم هذا المنتدي...مع العلم ان غلبية المشتركين يقومون بالتصفح و الدخول علي الموضوعات الرئيسيه مما يقلل فرصة الحصول علي منتجاتك بسهوله اذا ما فتحت موضوعات فرعيه لأعمالك الممتازه

لذا بعد استاذانك تم نقل هذا الموضوع الفرعي الي موضوع واحد رئيسي بأسمك كما تري ألأن

نرجو لكك كل التوفيق و دوام النجاح لك دائما

ألف شكر لك أخي أحمد

أتعبتك معي في الترجمة فجزاك الله كل خير

لا مشكلة عندي في النقل أو الدمج فهذه قوانين المنتدى وأنا أحترمها جدا

بلغ سلامي لإدارة المنتدى وأشكرهم جزيل الشكر على جهودهم القيمة

شكرا لكم

ألف شكر لك أخي أحمد

أتعبتك معي في الترجمة فجزاك الله كل خير

لا مشكلة عندي في النقل أو الدمج فهذه قوانين المنتدى وأنا أحترمها جدا

بلغ سلامي لإدارة المنتدى وأشكرهم جزيل الشكر على جهودهم القيمة

شكرا لكم

اللهم بارك لك و فيك و عليك و أدام الله عيلك نعمه و زادك الله في العلم و ألأيمان بسطه و الدرجات العلي و حفظك الله...الهم أمين

Brother WADDAH ,May ALLAH bless you and continue hes great bless all the way up on your live and rais you up on in mentality and devotions all your way ..keep it up always..May ALLAH protect you Waddah..Ahmed

Brother Waddah Attar welcomed the forum mangement to move his thread and collect all his work as you wish in one main and major thread upon your mangement organizing decision...and he sent great wishs ad thanks for all and everybody in that great forum..

best regards for all..

Thank you my brother Ahmad

Hi

Look this Charts

Files:
1.gif  16 kb
2.gif  15 kb
3.gif  15 kb

hi there, can someone pls fix this indicator, so it works with current mt4.

thank you.

...waddah you know?

erksy:
hi there, can someone pls fix this indicator, so it works with current mt4. thank you.

Hi Erksy, just tried this one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177338 on build 765, and it compiled with no errors or warnings and looks like this on my platform.

Files:

mrtools:
Hi Erksy, just tried this one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177338 on build 765, and it compiled with no errors or warnings and looks like this on my platform.

Hi Mr Tools, Thank you for your reply,But i do have that indicator. What i was looking for in the one with the mid levels.

Erksy.

Reason: