MTF CCI Bar Indicators - page 5

omid:
hi 4hr cci bar.mq4

can any one put an alert to this indicator as soon as the colour of the bar change

D1 TF please!

Hi CJA,

Colud you please add timeframe D1 into the CCI bars, or a function to choose Tf? Thanks

cci bars problem

hello,

newbie here, i came across this great indicator , but after installing it it does not show up as it should be, the lines are not in exact position and the numbers are not readable ...(look at cci.jpg)...i am using the latest version of mt4 build 392...what i do to make it look right? hope somebody can help

tobi

Files:
cci.jpg  18 kb

tobi77:
hello,

newbie here, i came across this great indicator , but after installing it it does not show up as it should be, the lines are not in exact position and the numbers are not readable ...(look at cci.jpg)...i am using the latest version of mt4 build 392...what i do to make it look right? hope somebody can help

tobi

Everything seem ok. MT4 build 392.

Files:
mtf_cci_bar.gif  25 kb

Did you ever find the CCI horizontal bar?

matrixebiz:
How do you make CCI into a horizontal bar type indicator? (See pic example)

Hi Matrix, did yu ever find this indicator as its something i'd like to see as well?

Cheers.

CCI Diversion Indicator

Hello !

Is there any CCI indicator that show Diversions ?

Files:
example.gif  20 kb

Search For Divergence

arshadFX:
Hello ! Is there any CCI indicator that show Diversions ?

Hi arshadFX,

Do a search for DIVERGENCE on this forum and others.

You will find more than a few indicators with CCI Divergence, RSI Divergence, Stoch Divergence, etc...

Hope this helps,

Robert

CJA,

By chance you could modify please CCI_Bars_M#_v2.ex4 to work with Smoothe (5) CCI instead of non smoothed?

Would be huge help

Thanks!!

how can it change to d1 ?

husonchow:
how can it change to d1 ?
You can not with the posted versions
Reason: