MTF CCI Bar Indicators - page 2

cja:
Indicator update on the 1st post of the thread.

I love your indicators! Here is a screenshot of how I'm using them. I changed the Multi_num on the second indicator and shifted it down 110 pixels if anyone is curious.

The ToR and PPO I wrote myself. The others are CCI_Woodies_Lnx_v1_1 and StepMA_v7.

Files:

Moving indicator

daencp:
only on right upper corner...any ideas on how to place it elsewhere? thnx!

Look under inputsif the indicator is already on your chart by a right clickon empty spaceon your chart, next select indicators out of the pop up boxthen select the CCI indicatorand click on edit, scroll thru the list and alter these 2 settingsas shown on the screenshot.

Shift_UP_DN

Shift_Left_right

a number around 1000 in the left right setting should put the indicator on the left side of the chart for example. A number in the UP DN setting of around 600 puts the indicator at the bottom of the chart.

Files:
inputs.gif  18 kb

Code Altered

I have altered the code for the mid lower level as i had neglected to update that area in error and although the number for the line level would alter the actual line level remained at the original 100, you can download the altered indicator on the 1st post of this thread, Sorry for any inconvenience caused

Thank you for your great work cja, love your indicators.

Cheers

cja,

you are master. Thank you very much for CCI indicator. Just one question; CCI price is 0 in default. What are other numbers representing? i.e. I use 5 instead of 0 but really dont know what it is?

regards from Istanbul.

erdogac:
cja,

you are master. Thank you very much for CCI indicator. Just one question; CCI price is 0 in default. What are other numbers representing? i.e. I use 5 instead of 0 but really dont know what it is?

regards from Istanbul.

0 = Close price [DEFAULT]

1 = Open price.

2 = High price.

3 = Low price.

4 = Median price, (high+low)/2.

5 = Typical price, (high+low+close)/3.

6 = Weighted close price, (high+low+close+close)/4.

CCI_Window select

Hi Cia

its possible to add the option " CCI_Window" ?

Same future as RSI_Window.

Thanks a lot

Files:
mtf_rsi.jpg  446 kb

CCI Bars Update

Badguy:
Hi Cia

its possible to add the option " CCI_Window" ?

Same future as RSI_Window.

Thanks a lot

Updated code in the 1st post of this thread CCI_Bars_M#_v2

cja

cja:
Updated code in the 1st post of this thread CCI_Bars_M#_v2 cja

Thanks for the update cja.

cja:
Some more bar type indicators this time they are CCI and you can load 2 different CCI onto the same chart as per the screenshot provided.

cci_bars.ex4

cci_bars_2.ex4

24/06/2007

I have recoded this CCI Bars indicator and added in a Multi Number which can be accessed in inputs, simply change the Multi Number as you load each new indicator onto your chart.

09/07/2007

Updated CCI_Bars_M# to include the CCI levels at the bottom of the display, these digit readouts can be accessed thru the inputs and turned ON/OFF as required, they are set to ON as the default. See the post #8 at the bottom of this thread for an example of the display.

03/08/2007

I have updated a small part of the code as i found i had neglected to alter the code for the mid lower level and although the number would change from 100 to 150 for example the line would not shift to that new value, Sorry for any inconvenience caused

cci_bars_m_v1.ex4

28/07/2008

I have updated the Delete code which will make the indicator more efficient and also added the CCI_Window function into the inputs to allow the user to place indicators into separate indicator windows

cci_bars_m_v2.ex4

How do you make CCI into a horizontal bar type indicator? (See pic example)

Files:
bar_example.jpg  11 kb
Reason: