Daily Data Window - page 4

Petor

cja:
Thought some of you might find this useful, it is simply a small window that shows data for the chart it is placed on,

it can be moved anywhere on the chart and colors changed to suit your style.

The Data window has a smaller and slightly larger size and the inputs lets you select these options below

extern string IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII= "<<<>>>>";

extern bool Corner_of_Chart_RIGHT_TOP = true;//false = Signal in top left corner

extern string IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII = " <<<>>>>>>>";

extern bool Show_Price = true;//false = No Price shown

extern bool Show_Xtra_Details = true;// false = Removes Spread/Pips/Open/Hi/Low/Daily Average

extern bool Show_Smaller_Size = true;//true = Makes the Comments & Price smaller

extern int Shift_UP_DN =0;// Adjusts Display Up & Down

extern int Adjust_Side_to_side = 0;// Adjusts Display from side to side

extern string IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII = " <<<>>>>>>>";

extern color CommentLabel_color = LightSteelBlue;// Alters colors on Comments Labels

extern color Spread_color = Gold;

extern color HI_LO_color = Gold;

extern color Pips_UP = Lime;

extern color Pips_DN = OrangeRed;

extern color Daily_AV_UP = Lime;

extern color Daily_AV_DN = OrangeRed;

extern string IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII = " <<<>>>>>>>";

extern color Price_UP = Lime;

extern color Price_DN = Red;

extern color Price_Neutral = Orange;

extern string IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII=" <<<>>>>>>>>>>>>";

extern color Border_color = SteelBlue;

daily_data.ex4

Hi, CJA! The EA, and Indicators from DATA-and SignalBars-Series, are so nice, precise and belibe for my! Thank You very much!

Hello Everyone,

In my search for MT4 spread calculator i found this thread and tried the indicator, however for some reason it is showing the following error "ERROR : USDCHF UNKNOWN SYMBOL" I tried applying to different charts by changing the symbols in the input section but same error.

Any idea what might be the cause?

Thanks in advance.

What a great indicators (both Daily data & signal bar), but I would suggest to combine both into 1 with options that we can free to display the info that we really needed.

Great sharing from CJA!!

THANKS!

my search found a quick end due to your nice piece of code.

Really nice work here, I know this is a bit of an old thread but wondering if anyone added the ability to add a bit of space between lines of info,

Similar to this clock indie which has the ability to increase the space vertically between the lines of info.

I find larger screen resolutions sometimes need an adjustment like this clock tool has... (not a programmer so I don't know how to incorporate this into CJA's neat little tool...

here is the clock mq4 if someone wants to look into it and maybe put the same option into CJA's tool....

Would be a nice addition..

Files:
p4l_clock2.mq4  83 kb

question

Hi

Looking at your screenshots this looks great

I downloaded the 'Daily Data v2.ex4'

i know this will sound dumb but which folder in MT4 does it go into?

I tried putting it in the Indicators and scripts folders but it did not display

Regards

Allan

folder?

knightal:
Hi

Looking at your screenshots this looks great

I downloaded the 'Daily Data v2.ex4'

i know this will sound dumb but which folder in MT4 does it go into?

I tried putting it in the Indicators and scripts folders but it did not display

Regards

Allan

I presume you saying "it did not display" means it did not show up in your indicator list??

Shut down the MT4 platform put it into the indicators folder then restart your MT4 platform and it should appear in the indicators list then load it in the usual manner.

this is from the tsd indicator library -- that programmers work on

I find that it is quite good on daily trade decision

enclose a dig to see whether you like it , some people love this type of indicator

TO CJA: how are you

recently I use your data window with Alpari, I found it doesn't display alpari's price correctly. Do you have a version that works with 6 digits broker?

thanks

Request to CJA

hello CJA...

i need autotrade indicator or software....

pls mention that how to use or what will i do....

i am waiting ur valuable reply....ASAP

Reason: