ADX Candles

A few people have been asking for an ADX Candles indicator. This ADX indicator has 3 Candle Display options.

ADXPeriod = 14;

ADXSignal_Level = 21;

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ="CANNOT have 2 INPUTS = TRUE";

NOTE_1_XXXXXXXXXXXXX = "ADX / PLUSDI / MINUSDI / Signal";

ADX_plus_DI_Levels = true;

NOTE_2_XXXXXXXXXXXXX = "ADX / Signal Level";

ADX_Level_Only = false;

NOTE_3_XXXXXXXXXXXXX = "PLUSDI / MINUSDI";

DI_Levels_Only = false;

#1 This option displays the CROSS of the PLUSDI / MINUSDI in a Dark Green/Red until the MAIN ADX Line CROSSES above the ADXSignal_Level then the Colors turn to a Lime/Red.

#2 This option displays the MAIN ADX Line as it CROSSES the ADXSignal_Level - Red for below the ADXSignal_Level & Lime for above this just shows the strength of a move as it could be either LONG or SHORT

#3 This option displays the CROSS of the PLUSDI / MINUSDI Red for a cross DOWN and Lime for a cross UP.

NOTE: YOU CANNOT SET MORE THAN 1 INPUT to TRUE !! otherwise the candles will disappear !!

adx_candles.ex4

This screenshot shows option #1

Files:

I'm always love with all indicator made by you. Many Thanks CJA.

May I question ?

Are the dark colors that mean ranging condition ?

Or the dark colors are trending condition ?

ServerUang

Colors

ServerUang:
I'm always love with all indicator made by you. Many Thanks CJA.

May I question ?

Are the dark colors that mean ranging condition ?

Or the dark colors are trending condition ?

ServerUang

Option #1 the dark colors show a lack of strength gernerally price consoidation - generally a move is not considered to have any strength until the Main ADX line crosses a 20 level. I think this would be considered to be the standard method of use for the ADX

Option #2 This only has 2 colors Red for below the Signal Level and Lime for above - in this case Lime shows a strong move either UP or DOWN Red shows weakness

Option #3 This only uses the PLUSDI / MINUSDI levels and shows Red for a cross DOWN and Lime for a cross UP.

cja:
Option #1 the dark colors show a lack of strength gernerally price consoidation - generally a move is not considered to have any strength until the Main ADX line crosses a 20 level. I think this would be considered to be the standard method of use for the ADX

Option #2 This only has 2 colors Red for below the Signal Level and Lime for above - in this case Lime shows a strong move either UP or DOWN Red shows weakness

Option #3 This only uses the PLUSDI / MINUSDI levels and shows Red for a cross DOWN and Lime for a cross UP.

Thank you!

Thank you cja, ADX is one of my best indicators that I use, and now in Candle Mode.

Have a nice weekend mate and tanks for all your great indicators...

Cheers

Ethan Hunt

Great indicator !!

Great piece of work, cja !! It will be very helpful in trading decisions.

I want to request you to kindly update the MTF RSI Bars v3 with arrows and actual RSI readings like you have done with WPRBars.

Regards.

Hello And many thnx for thr great indi

But may you do the same idea with RSi indicator > 50 green candles and < 50 Red candles

Many thnx in advance

Regards

Thank you cja for your answer, very fast answer.

Can you make it become bar mode, like your BbandsStopBar.

Yellow for ranging, Green or Red for trending ? ( color and period can be change by user). Thanks before.

Your fan, ServerUang

To Linuxser, I see your link is worng. Please check it. Btw, thanks for your info.

ahmedalhoseny:
Hello And many thnx for thr great indi

But may you do the same idea with RSi indicator > 50 green candles and < 50 Red candles

Many thnx in advance

Regards

RSI on bar should be here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177280

ServerUang:
To Linuxser, I see your link is worng. Please check it. Btw, thanks for your info.

Corrected. Thanks for point the mistake.

Linuxser:
RSI on bar should be here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177280

Maybe here......

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178461/page7

Reason: