Daily Data Window - page 2

cja:
Hi nina

That is not a problem that i have had with this indicator before, i have checked it on my charts and it is working fine, perhaps it could be the MT4 build causing the issue, i will recomplile it with the latest build and repost to see if that fixes it.

cja

Hi!

THX

Thanks cja, this is what I looking for so long

Hi, CJA!

I wonder if you could make a single price indicator to be placed in a chart of other currency.

Let me explain. I have an eurusd chart opened with your price indicator on it and I'd like to see the rate of usdchf at the same time placed on the same eurusd chart too. Could that be done?

THX

Currency indicator

nina:
Hi, CJA!

I wonder if you could make a single price indicator to be placed in a chart of other currency.

Let me explain. I have an eurusd chart opened with your price indicator on it and I'd like to see the rate of usdchf at the same time placed on the same eurusd chart too. Could that be done?

THX

Hi nina

I was playing with this code while making another indicator, It has a Multi number in it so you can load any number of currencies onto the same chart as long as you change the multi number each time. I have set it up to load just below the Daily Data indicator.

currency_display.ex4

Files:

Wonderful

Many Thanks! cja

cja:
Thought some of you might find this useful, it is simply a small window that shows data for the chart it is placed on,

it can be moved anywhere on the chart and colors changed to suit your style.

The Data window has a smaller and slightly larger size and the inputs lets you select these options below

extern string IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII= "<<<>>>>";

extern bool Corner_of_Chart_RIGHT_TOP = true;//false = Signal in top left corner

extern string IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII = " <<<>>>>>>>";

extern bool Show_Price = true;//false = No Price shown

extern bool Show_Xtra_Details = true;// false = Removes Spread/Pips/Open/Hi/Low/Daily Average

extern bool Show_Smaller_Size = true;//true = Makes the Comments & Price smaller

extern int Shift_UP_DN =0;// Adjusts Display Up & Down

extern int Adjust_Side_to_side = 0;// Adjusts Display from side to side

extern string IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII = " <<<>>>>>>>";

extern color CommentLabel_color = LightSteelBlue;// Alters colors on Comments Labels

extern color Spread_color = Gold;

extern color HI_LO_color = Gold;

extern color Pips_UP = Lime;

extern color Pips_DN = OrangeRed;

extern color Daily_AV_UP = Lime;

extern color Daily_AV_DN = OrangeRed;

extern string IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII = " <<<>>>>>>>";

extern color Price_UP = Lime;

extern color Price_DN = Red;

extern color Price_Neutral = Orange;

extern string IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII=" <<<>>>>>>>>>>>>";

extern color Border_color = SteelBlue;

daily_data.ex4

thanks a lot CJA...

its really usefull...

Thanks Cja...

nina:
Hi!

I've downloaded your indicator and it shows me the price stuck. It does not move. On cable, for instance, it shows 2,0000.

THX

I'm having the same problem with the DailyData indicator but the SignalBars indicator works fine, so I'm not sure why it does this...

Add a Label for futures

Could you please add a area where i could input a label to display a name,

with some of the futures it is difficult to tell what they are

like ticker DXZ8,GCZ8,CLZ8 - COULD LABLE TO SHOW DOLLER, GOLD, OIL

OIL

cja:
Hi nina

I was playing with this code while making another indicator, It has a Multi number in it so you can load any number of currencies onto the same chart as long as you change the multi number each time. I have set it up to load just below the Daily Data indicator.

currency_display.ex4

Daily Data

toddanderson:
Could you please add a area where i could input a label to display a name,

with some of the futures it is difficult to tell what they are

like ticker DXZ8,GCZ8,CLZ8 - COULD LABLE TO SHOW DOLLER, GOLD, OIL

OIL

I will probably be looking at updating the code for this indicator later today if i get time so i can put an input in so that the user can put in their own label would that work for you??

cja

Reason: