The path of the newbie: do you want to cooperate? - page 8

Hello everybody!

Take a look at the trade plan for today

GBPUSD review

Hello everybody!

So it looks that we are in the correction of the wave on H4 2.0579-1.9751

The further perspectives are marked on the picture the blue scenario suppose that the price will go into the 3rd wave H1. For this scenario to happen the price has to go lower 1.9841 but not lower of the 1.9810 level . If it breaks 1.9810 it is more probably that we will have a new wave down(red scenario on the picture).

27122007tp.gif (image)

Best Regards!

Tacomy

The trade plan is taken from The Uncommon Trading In My Life

Good Luck!

Hello everybody!

I wish you a happy new yar.

But now I publish the last post for this year

The year's last day!

Hello everybody!

It's the last day of this year, the year of pig by the Chinese calendar.

The new year 2008 is the year of rat.

A Rat Year is a time of hard work, activity, and renewal. This is a good year to begin a new job, get married, launch a product or make a fresh start. Ventures begun now may not yield fast returns, but opportunities will come for people who are well prepared and resourceful.

So I wish you in a new year to understand all the movements and to earn a high profit.

Now let's talk about the current situation. Take a look at the picture

31122007tp.gif (image)

So, here are two variants of movement the blue and the red one. For the price to go on the blue scenario it has not to break the 1.9932 level down if it will not break it and reverse up we will have the 3rd wave up.

Now about the red variant: let's suppose the price breaks the 1.9932 level, then we can sell ofter the end of correction of this wave that breaks this level.

Another levels are marked with the blue and red, they are also important.

The 1.9811 level is important for H1 timeframe... for the price to go further up in the correction of the wave 2.0579-1.9751, this level must not be broken

Happy New Year

Best Regards!

Tacomy

Good Luck!

Hello everybody

I wish you a hight profit in new year

But now the post

GBPUSD Happy New Year!

Hello!

Happy new year, everyone! Let our knowledge and professionalism grow! I hope that this year we will learn a lot of new things, we will understand Trading System better, we will cooperate with each other, and this way we will make our main step on the way up, to our financial freedom!

I had nice holidays and now I just return from a little trip and know it is time to clear some things, to analyze market and to start this working year.

Take a look at this picture

20080105+-+gbp01.gif (image)

It is GBPUSD, as usual, with Elliot waves marked out and fibo grids on main figures.

You can see divergence on the 5th wave, the 1st sign of reverse. Also we can see bottom on the MACD - it is the 3rd wave in the 3rd. I have marked out main levels (fibo crossings, pivot points).

I expect reverse in Monday, but the 5th wave may be still unfinished, so in Monday I will find flat levels first, then - wait for the real break. As I have said before (not once, I have to mention) it is the main sign to open a trade.

It is all for today, I will post more detailed analyze in Monday's morning.

All the best to all of you!!!

Best Regards,

Anthony Schneider.

Good Luck

Happy new year!

Hello everyone!

I have been in a vacation all this time, so I really want to thank Nili for his work here.

I want to wish Happy holidays and Happy New Year to all forum users and guests.

I hope that in this year we will learn a lot of new and interestin things from each other.

I wish you health and love and success in all your beginnings, because all other things we will earn at the Forex market (I believe so!)!

I hope that in this year we will have much more conversations and cooperation with all of you.

Good luck!

Best Regards,

Anthony Schneider.

Hello everybody!

Here is the trade plan for today.

GBPUSD review

Hello everybody!

Sorry for being late with the review, but I had some problems with my computer.

So first of all take a look at the picture

09012008tp.gif (image)

It seems we had 1.9825-1.9708 the 1st(or a) wave down

Then 1.9708-1.9763 the 2nd(or b)

1.9763-1.9616 the 3rd(or c)

Now if we will have the breaking of the level 1.9654 we will have the end of this 3rd wave down and it's rollback(the 4th wave)

If it will break the 1.9690 the variant with the 4rd wave is excluded, if not I will sell after the end of the correction. If the price will manage to break 1.9725 I will wait for the correction of that wave and buy. It's all for now.

Best Regards!

Tacomy

Good Luck!

Hello everybody!

There was an update on the blog

GBPUSD at the American session

Hello everybody!

Take a look at the picture.

09012008tp.gif (image)

We have a divergence, so I think we have the end of the 5th in 3rd wave. Now I'm waiting for confirmation(breaking the 1.9634 level up)

Best Regards!

Tacomy

So, as I've understood now if the price will break 1.9634 level I can buy, as we will have the 4rd wave, then after the end of it I can sell for the 5th wave down. But if the price will break the base of the wave up we will have a flat or continuation of the down movement.

Please correct me if I'm not right

Good Luck!

Hello everybody!

Here is the trade plan for today!

Be careful, because we are in a flat

GBPUSD is this the 4th wave?

Hello everybody!

Now the GBPUSD pair is in the flat 1.9553-1.9592

For a trend to begin we need the real breaking of these levels. Take a look at the picture

10012008tp.gif (image)

So if this is the 4th wave it shouldn't break the 1.9658 level, so pay attention if reaching this level. But until these levels will be broken try not to trade the flat.

Best Regards!

Tacomy

Good Luck

Hello everybody!

The trade plan for today

GBPUSD It is doing the 5th wave?

Hello everybody!

I think we having the 5th wave on GBPUSD pair, take a look at the picture

11012008tp.gif (image)

As you can see, I've marked the divergence, but this do not mean that the price finished his way down. For the end of this wave down we need breaking the level 1.9555 marked on the picture, but this will be only a rollback until it breaks 1.9613 level. Only at that moment we could speak about a reversal.

Remember that the divergence is not exactly the reversal.

The red scenario on the picture is the further going down.

Best Regards!

Tacomy!

Good Luck!

Hello everybody!

The trade plan for today

GBPUSD short review

Hello everybody!

It's difficult because of weekend to make a review but take a look at the picture

14012008tp.gif (image)

It is not clear if the wave up is finished and this is another wave up c

If it is the wave c the resistances are 1.9700, 1.9752, 1.9834 (the blue scenario)

and if not we are going to have a correction after the end of this wave.

Best Regards!

Tacomy

Good Luck!

Reason: