How to use Support and Resistance Effectively - page 19

Sundowner
Sundowner  

Thanks for posting the article, Bubble...good confirmation of what you're saying here. Like you mentioned from the get go, it's difficult to find good, detailed information on this topic.

I find your chart analysis most valuable.

Cheers

homestudy
homestudy  
bubble:
I would definately recommend to go to his website where you will find some video tutorials that will better explain ,peaks and troughs ,support resistance among other things.

Pring Research - Technical Analysis, Educational CDs, Financial Newsletters and Charting Tools

Very well worth a look.

bubble

Thanks for the link Bubble I just started poking around there and I can already see several must read articles!

downunderdave40
downunderdave40  

Blow Off Trend

Hi Bubble,

Have just read your thread and I must say it's a breath of fresh air. I was getting very tired of trying all of those indicators that just lag behind price action. I'm just trying to identify some of the trend types and wanted to know if I've correctly identified a Blow Off Trend. I've included 2 pictures. Are they both correctly indentified?

Also, once you've placed you 3 blank indicators onto your chart do you adjust the screen with the bars in it to make it larger or do you just leave it as is to get the same view as you have on your screen?

steveshutts
steveshutts  

Bubble,

What is that tight range from 43 - 52, what does that represent? I can see that price does fall back into this very tight range, whatever that is, and turns but could you please explain more. I really haven't got a clue what that represents.

Cheers,

Steve

FXMan77
FXMan77  

ZigZag Breakout

Hi All,

Somebody have a look.

I'm using this indicator for manual trading.

(Was converted from MT3.)

Need improvement...

Thanks

B.

Files:
Sosan
Sosan  

Great Stuff

Hi Bubble,

this is really great stuff you are putting out.

I have been following the thread now since the beginning and wanted to thank you for your efforts.

mairangi

FXMan77
FXMan77  

Buble,

Did you check ZigZag Indicator?

There is also resistance and support.

Why I puted here. Sorry.

B.

FXMan77
FXMan77  

What you thing about this?

Files:
steveshutts
steveshutts  

Bubble,

How can we try to understand this more. I don't know how you can come up with such tiny ranges for which you take an entry from. There must be some way of explaining this? I know you are looking at price retracing to a certain extent back into the previous range but how do you calculate these?

I don't think by simply showing these charts i am going to learn anything.

Cheers,

Steve

Sundowner
Sundowner  

Hi Bubble,

The example you posted is pretty clear.

In general, I'm wondering if you would consider the trend broken if the price goes lower than the previous trough or would you wait until the price moved back up and made a lower high?

thanks