Can somebody give me a EA that makes money? - page 13

ryanklefas:
http://www.forexmt4.com/_MT4_Experts/ Look for an EA called "Ticklogger"

How do I know it's downloading all data? it just sits there active on the chart. How do I use it for back testing?

Cornholio Fahrquhar:
Dang man! Why are yall mucking up my topic here with all of the jibber jabber. Uh Mr.Marketz dude. For you info let me assure you that the ea will do what its supposed to. I have real faith. Its already been scarfing the pips for the last week or so. Anyway you should keep your ill-informed big mouth opinions to yourself. You picking up what I'm dropping on you doofus? If not I have a nice anvil I'll throw your way.

Corn-hole,

For you to be calling me "ill-informed" is laughable. However, I won't take it personally, as you are just one of the many "lost souls" floating around this forum looking for the "answer". I'm a bit too busy to get into a pissing match with you though, so again, I want to make sure you understand this as clearly as possible - EA's will not make you rich. Unless you are willing to take responsibility for your trading, you will always fail at it.

SHORT ANSWER - You're no closer now to being a rich man, than you were when you bought your first EA on EBAY.

Don't be upset... these are the cold hard facts. Find a nice quiet room and really think about what I'm communicating here for you. Beleive it or not, it's intended to save you're last $1000 before your new super EA of the month takes it from you.

Good luck... it looks like your going to need it.

p.s.

"I have real faith" - faith is your worst enemy when you've got a position open.

matrixebiz:
How do I know it's downloading all data? it just sits there active on the chart. How do I use it for back testing?

I'm not very well acquainted with the ticklogger EA, but I do know that it will be creating a text file with all the data that it is logging, which can be found somewhere in your MT4 installation. To use the data, it has to be imported from the MT4 history center, I think.

I have to disagree on this one. From what I read the delta 9 indicator/ea setup is a succesfull system. I even read one guy is already making a living on it. I would do anything to get my hands on this ea but from what I read the author (bluto I think) will not post it. So I am SOL .

Mr.Marketz:
Corn-hole,

For you to be calling me "ill-informed" is laughable. However, I won't take it personally, as you are just one of the many "lost souls" floating around this forum looking for the "answer". I'm a bit too busy to get into a pissing match with you though, so again, I want to make sure you understand this as clearly as possible - EA's will not make you rich. Unless you are willing to take responsibility for your trading, you will always fail at it.

SHORT ANSWER - You're no closer now to being a rich man, than you were when you bought your first EA on EBAY.

Don't be upset... these are the cold hard facts. Find a nice quiet room and really think about what I'm communicating here for you. Beleive it or not, it's intended to save you're last $1000 before your new super EA of the month takes it from you.

Good luck... it looks like your going to need it.

p.s.

"I have real faith" - faith is your worst enemy when you've got a position open.

I have some news for you dimwit. I borrowed 2 grand from my dad last week. I started the week with 3 grand in velocity. so far this week I'm up about 527 bucks. I'd say thats pretty damn good for 4 days on 3 grand wouldnt you especially in a pretty flat market? Why are you hanging around an ea forum anyway shooting your mouth off bro? if you dont beleive in ea's then get outa here. we don't need your type. I know they work if there built right and i fully expect for the ea to be making more than my monthly take home in a few months or so. you dont know jack about ea's and I suppose your just negative because you can't make it in the market.

Cornholio Fahrquhar:
I have some news for you dimwit. I borrowed 2 grand from my dad last week. I started the week with 3 grand in velocity. so far this week I'm up about 527 bucks. I'd say thats pretty damn good for 4 days on 3 grand wouldnt you especially in a pretty flat market?

Hi,

do you have any screenshots or is this only talk?

treberk:
Hi, do you have any screenshots or is this only talk?

Considering that you have recieved an excellent EA for no cost at all, I think you should at least post some statements inatead of bragging to show what kind of performance you are getting... for educational purposes.

Cornholio Fahrquhar:
I have some news for you dimwit. I borrowed 2 grand from my dad last week. I started the week with 3 grand in velocity. so far this week I'm up about 527 bucks. I'd say thats pretty damn good for 4 days on 3 grand wouldnt you especially in a pretty flat market? Why are you hanging around an ea forum anyway shooting your mouth off bro? if you dont beleive in ea's then get outa here. we don't need your type. I know they work if there built right and i fully expect for the ea to be making more than my monthly take home in a few months or so. you dont know jack about ea's and I suppose your just negative because you can't make it in the market.

Corn-hole,

You mean to tell me your dad was foolish enough to lend you an additional $2K, on top of what you already lost. Now I know where you get that keen sense of intelligence from. Also, refrain from using statements such as "we don't need your type", because we would imply that YOU are a part of WE. How can you honestly look at yourself as a part of anything... you're just a selfish self-centered fuck, whose only concerned with himself. You're first post on this forum was similar to that of a kid in a toy store crying his eyes out, because his mommy couldn't afford to buy him what he wanted. That's despicable. I've at least spent my time here trying to help those that need it.

Anyways, all the best.

Good grief. There is an awful lot of pissed off people trampsing around the forex lately. I'm just waiting for my monitor to explode from the seething hate that this thread has created.

And Shibeng, did I also mention that I am a super-hero who fights evil villians under the cover of night? Does that earn a free EA?

ryanklefas:
Good grief. There is an awful lot of pissed off people trampsing around the forex lately. I'm just waiting for my monitor to explode from the seething hate that this thread has created. And Shibeng, did I also mention that I am a super-hero who fights evil villians under the cover of night? Does that earn a free EA?

My apologies, Ryan. I typically don't like to lose my cool (because it often costs me money). I will stop posting in this thread, as it seems to be a one way dead end street.

Catch you later,

MM

Reason: