Can somebody give me a EA that makes money? - page 16

KaMpeR:
My sentiments exactly, I was agreeing with you. I had a few threads that I asked to be deleted because I got hounded so badly.

Mostly people are rude and want to know what is taking so long and when it's going to be finished.

Then they hound you for a free version and insist on the mq4 file?

Then it doesn't perform exactly as they expect and they demand to know why?

The final straw for me was when a youngster asked me to give him an EA and some money to trade it because he was poor? Well so was I and I worked my way out of it, so I suggested that he did the same and when he had $250 he could email me and I would give him the best EA I had at the time.

Well the reply and the language in the reply would have made Satan cringe. Ungrateful little prick.

So Brunite, yes, I agree with you 110%.

lol @ make Satan cringe. That is a good story. But a sad reality. Oh well. Nobody wants to learn how to catch a fish, just want you to deliver a lifetime supply.

forex_for_life:
lol @ make Satan cringe. That is a good story. But a sad reality. Oh well. Nobody wants to learn how to catch a fish, just want you to deliver a lifetime supply.

someone needs to stuff a rag down your mouth to keep you from flapping your stupid lips so much. you can slag all you want buddy but you know what, I'll bet you dont make jack trading so dont be such a jerk just because your angry a noob is making some cash and your not. heres one for you. the ea took a long trigger on Cable above the pivot at 1.9817 and just closed at R3 resistence at 1.9920. wanna know something else. I went for it and bought 30 lots on that 103 pip gain. how you like dat shit? so tell me..how much profit did you make today? yeah..thought so. lol.

Cornholio Fahrquhar:

I have some news for you dimwit. I borrowed 2 grand from my dad last week. I started the week with 3 grand in velocity.

the ea took a long trigger on Cable above the pivot at 1.9817 and just closed at R3 resistence at 1.9920. wanna know something else. I went for it and bought 30 lots on that 103 pip gain. how you like dat shit? so tell me..how much profit did you make today? yeah..thought so. lol.

are you seriously suggesting that you bought 30 standard lots on a 3K account ?

quote from Beavus and Butthead

"I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole"

Cornholio Fahrquhar:
someone needs to stuff a rag down your mouth to keep you from flapping your stupid lips so much. you can slag all you want buddy but you know what, I'll bet you dont make jack trading so dont be such a jerk just because your angry a noob is making some cash and your not. heres one for you. the ea took a long trigger on Cable above the pivot at 1.9817 and just closed at R3 resistence at 1.9920. wanna know something else. I went for it and bought 30 lots on that 103 pip gain. how you like dat shit? so tell me..how much profit did you make today? yeah..thought so. lol.

30 lots hmmm you really do need teeepeeee for your bunghole.

I may have only made a little today, but in 2 years from now, ill still be making it, while you walk around saying trading financial markets is to risky its all a scam man don't touch it.

this thread is even funnier than the Lucre one...

keep it coming guys.

Shibeng....

I AM YOUR FATHER.

Me + Shibeng's Mama = Shibeng

Does that earn me a free EA?

Files:
darthvader.jpg  21 kb

ryanklefas:
Shibeng....

I AM YOUR FATHER.

Me + Shibeng's Mama = Shibeng

Does that earn me a free EA?

I can't help but had to reply to this. What's wrong with you man? I don't think anybody knows for sure shibeng has that EA or that shibeng and the creator of this thread is the same person. Bluto might have the EA but I don't know if he ever did gave it to shibeng if you ask me. Why would Bluto gave his EA to someone that just goes around and shoot down any system or EAs existed?

Cornholio Fahrquhar:

Sad......... .

Wish you the best.

P.S.

This is coming from a man that blew his life savings chasing get rich quick schemes.

R.O.T.F.F.L.!!!

(Rollin On The Fuckin Floor Laffin)

And now he's trading 30 lots on a 3k acct!!!

This is pure comedy!!! Got me to crackin up to the point of tears!!!

I'm outta this tread. It's become toxic.

Children!

I wish Dan would start another thread!

Reason: