Can somebody give me a EA that makes money? - page 12

Shinigami:
99%??

THATS CRAP!!!

I HAVE 102% MODELLING QUALITY!!!

maximum modeling quality for metatrader 4 is 90% for TFs higher than M1 and 25% for M1

Oh boy, here we go again, the uninformed pretending to be clever.

Shinigami:
99%??

THATS CRAP!!!

I HAVE 102% MODELLING QUALITY!!!

maximum modeling quality for metatrader 4 is 90% for TFs higher than M1 and 25% for M1

Seems you are not informed. We have thread about 99% modeling quality https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175901

ryanklefas:
http://www.forexmt4.com/_MT4_Experts/ Look for an EA called "Ticklogger"

Awesome, so this makes Back testing accurate then? I was always told that back testing is not reliable, even with 90%

Thanks

matrixebiz:
Awesome, so this makes Back testing accurate then? I was always told that back testing is not reliable, even with 90% Thanks

Yes, with 99% modelling quality, the backtester is actually simulate the ACTUAL past data. All condition are recorded, spread, gap, spike, everything is in detail, and thats what give you another 9% of accuracy. Normal 90% backtest skipped a lot of important information about widen spread and when market fast moving, M1 data only give you the detail of during NFP, the 1 minutes market is recorded high at 118.00, low at 117.00, did not mention whether the spread. Therefor, with actual tick data, your backtester could see the actual high is 118.10(with 10pips widen spread), and what happen in between that 1 minute...etc. 99%, more near to reality, the rest of the 1% MT4 did not promise you because nobody can forecast what happen in the future, NFP could widen spread on IBFX for 20pips, I've seen it before, or may be in the future they'll plan for 50pips spread during NFP Your EA would have took a hit if that is the case.

Regards

David

ryanklefas:
http://www.forexmt4.com/_MT4_Experts/ Look for an EA called "Ticklogger"

Awesome, so this makes Back testing accurate then? I was always told that back testing is not reliable, even with 90%

Thanks

davidke20:
in the future they'll plan for 50pips spread during NFP Your EA would have took a hit if that is the case.

Really? I'll have to put functions in my EAs to disable trades if a spread increase like that occurs.

Mr.Marketz:
Corn-hole,

Let me assure you that it won't. I would explain why, but due to your lack of comprehension in regards to trading the markets, you would not understand anyways.

P.S.

Thank you for the entertaining thread... one of the finest I've read in a while.

@

Ryan,

Checked out the new SA version... looking better all the time. I hope you still plan on implementing that hedge feature. You do that, and you're officially my hero. By the way, now that's an EA that makes money... but only because it closes the trades, and doesn't open them. (You picking up what I'm dropping Corn-hole... I hope so)

Dang man! Why are yall mucking up my topic here with all of the jibber jabber.

Uh Mr.Marketz dude. For you info let me assure you that the ea will do what its supposed to. I have real faith. Its already been scarfing the pips for the last week or so. Anyway you should keep your ill-informed big mouth opinions to yourself. You picking up what I'm dropping on you doofus? If not I have a nice anvil I'll throw your way.

Stop bing a clown and fix my SAR entry system before I end up like this guy.

I had smilies in there, but they came out funny, so I took them out, but I was kidding.

Cornholio Fahrquhar:
Dang man! Why are yall mucking up my topic here with all of the jibber jabber.

This whole topic is full of jibber jabber.

Delta9

Just curious to know how the Delta 9 system is performing for you.

Best regards,

Matt.

Reason: