Can somebody give me a EA that makes money? - page 4

forex_for_life:
You need somethin, but its not an E.A. I'll respect the board and not say it but I'd be suprise if you hadn't already gotten it wit the kind of attitude you display. Stick to rescuin cats from tree's because forex aint for you. Sad.......

The OP's motives are questionable at best, but you are a complete waste of life making statements like that...

Cornholio: Go to the thread for the V1+V2 Hedge EA. It's the best and easiest one to use I've found so far. Read the thread carefully so you understand how it works. Please, don't waste your money paying for anything out there! Everything you will ever need can be found for free at this site.

I have many family members who are fireman. I commend you and pray you will never be injured for your courageous work....Good luck.....

forex_for_life:
The Holy Grail? YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU!!!!

Thanks!!!!!

I LOVED that post! I am 22 myself and really know what you are talking about, and I totally agree.

But back to FOREX - yep, if you want profit, you need to spend LOADS of time and some money if you know what you want to get in the end and have at least little brain to understand which road leads you there.

Otherwise its still gonna be scam and crap.

Oh and mentioned before - those who sell systems don't have .... some quality to trade their systems themselves.

I TOTALLY disagree. I plan to sell few of my systems but I also plan to trade them AFTER I actually sell them because I've already used up all my savings for FOREX without getting anything in return (no money I mean, knowledge is priceless). So I plan to sell my systems till I get enough for an actual deposit and the systems I make work best with 10k depo or more (yah, I don't plan to live for $100 profit per month, I WANT THOUSANDS!!!)

Good luck to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe this EA will work for you

Hello Cornholio,

This is an EA that should make you profits if you follow the instructions below:

1- Minimum $500 for Mini Account $3000 for Standard

2- Change Start_Lot to 0.01 for Mini Account

3- Trade EUR/USD only (Recommended) But you can test other pairs

4- Do not close any trades opened by EA manually

5- Keep your computer ON 24/7

6- Please test for minimum 2 weeks before trading real money

I have included the ex4 file because I don't want people changing the settings right now. I might post the source in the near future if a good number of positive feedbacks and tests are posted here.

Files:
micronotch.ex4  14 kb
eur_usd.pdf  204 kb

fiasco:
Hello Cornholio,

This is an EA that should make you profits if you follow the instructions below:

1- Minimum $500 for Mini Account $3000 for Standard

2- Change Start_Lot to 0.01 for Mini Account

3- Trade EUR/USD only (Recommended) But you can test other pairs

4- Do not close any trades opened by EA manually

5- Keep your computer ON 24/7

6- Please test for minimum 2 weeks before trading real money

I have included the ex4 file because I don't want people changing the settings right now. I might post the source in the near future if a good number of positive feedbacks and tests are posted here.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Sorry for shortness, I'll post a little bit later, ok?

After I stop laughing! Sorry! I'll explain!!!

Okay okay it seems okay now...

Let me explain in pictures. See that attached picture?

I get that picture on ALL timeframes with EUR/USD

It seems you made it work only 1.5 days after which it stops funtioning with SAME result. See attached picture!

Files:
testergraph.gif  11 kb

Strange !!

Strange, I get a very good Equity line with Metatrader4 platform??

Files:

fiasco:
Strange, I get a very good Equity line with Metatrader4 platform??

1. you get a great picture for backtest

2. you get AWFUL picture for forward test

3. I've seen such pictures in e-shops but it all happened only because someone forgot to mention they never had modeling quality of 90% which is max

Pictures:

1. Open prices only

2. Control points, most loved by e-shops

3. Real test with 90% quality, real result

EASY

Eur/usd

This EUR/USD 4H TF but time frame is irrelevant for using this AE..

Files:
eurusd.gif  6 kb

fiasco:
This EUR/USD 4H TF but time frame is irrelevant for using this AE..

It is.

Now look back at my pictures and you'll see the difference.

As for my EA, pictures:

1. Control Points model

2. ALL ticks model (90% (MAX) modeling quality for TF higher than M1, 25% (MAX) for M1)

See the difference now?

Files:

July 7, 2007

Please forward test it until 07/07/2007 only .....

Reason: