Can somebody give me a EA that makes money? - page 5

fiasco:
Please forward test it until 07/07/2007 only .....

please take that crap away from forum. its pointless to test it. it will fail. I've seen these systems working for 2 weeks making some 5-10% profit and people praising it and its creator. And then I've seen them losing it all but the creator was nowhere to be found and system forgotten.

Don't dig up old graves, move on with your own life

Ok

I'll respect you beeing a senior member to this forum and I'll keep my crap to myself, thank you.

Shinigami:
please take that crap away from forum. its pointless to test it. it will fail. I've seen these systems working for 2 weeks making some 5-10% profit and people praising it and its creator. And then I've seen them losing it all but the creator was nowhere to be found and system forgotten. Don't dig up old graves, move on with your own life

Shinigami,

As I remember, you are 22 old; What's your experience in real trading ? and how many "craps" did you try to achieve the knowing that "its pointless to test it" ?

Here somebody is trying to help someone else, and your only positive contribution is just to say him he is an idiot.

Please, have the balls to put your system on the table, we will speak about craps after.

fiasco:
Please forward test it until 07/07/2007 only .....

Thanks for sharing Fiasco.

I'll give it a test.

Could you explain a little more when it buys and sells?

fiasco:
I'll respect you beeing a senior member to this forum and I'll keep my crap to myself, thank you.

it's not crap if you never test.i'll help you foward test this EA...i'll posting it here

Michel:
Shinigami,

As I remember, you are 22 old; What's your experience in real trading ? and how many "craps" did you try to achieve the knowing that "its pointless to test it" ?

Here somebody is trying to help someone else, and your only positive contribution is just to say him he is an idiot.

Please, have the balls to put your system on the table, we will speak about craps after.

I'm not saying someone is an idiot. If you think I did, please forgive me. But I really think a system that can't stand my backtest is crap. Because I use standard rules for quality modeling. If you can't keep up, look into sticky threads or ask around how to get this or that.

You posted your system, I posted my opinion. Don't get mad, get it working. Then I'll congratulate you.

PS: I am not senior member, it just seems I have more than 100 posts. You can find my systems under DOLLY thread. Up and running.

Michel:
Shinigami,

Ermm.. Michel. I dont like Shinigami's guts too. But he's got the point. Control point on testing martingale based EA is pointless. But its good to test EA with enter trade during open bar and close trade during open bar ONLY. A martingale EA needs >=90% modelling quality to see what it actually does. So, people out there, dont use that EA on live account. I'm not against people sharing EA, but atleast use them with discretion. Anyway, thanks for sharing.

Regards

David

hey mr. cornholio some of these dudes are idiots. fireman are good guys. you are a good guy and dserving a good ea. I can get you Delta9 ea/ind system. check you PM man.

Or check this thread

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

if you are so sure you want a good EA (coding quality guaranteed)

just for nothing. Yep, it seems to make money. Nope, not tested in real life.

I'm confused!

shibeng:
hey mr. cornholio some of these dudes are idiots. fireman are good guys. you are a good guy and dserving a good ea. I can get you Delta9 ea/ind system. check you PM man.

Dont get me wrong, nobody on this site OWES anybody anything else but I'm amazed, that this cornholio comes along and whines a little and gets a fantastic EA dropped in his lap.

Meanwhile, many of us contributed generously to not only that particular thread but of our considerable trader experience to many here and not even get a "thankyou" for it.

A couple people at this forum whom were frequent posters for months until they got help from me and then pissed of into the wind.

I'm beginning to think that the selfish bastards in life who just sit back on welfare/etc have it made and good guys do indeed come last.

This forum well and truly sucks and nobody will be getting my indicators or advice from now on.

SkyPilot

Reason: