Martingale: the maximum possible chain of continuous losses/profits - page 5

vasya_vasya:
After you get over the martin, you'll switch to indicators.

there is no cure:) indicators are a step backwards

sanyooooook:

What are you building a grail around?

If it's a grail, it's a grail not a martin. The grail is an order grid with pluses on the edges.

Tantrik:
It's not for me, it's for the North! (there's one explanation for this trade - you don't have to think)

On the contrary, you have to think more than you think:)

vasya_vasya:
based on the market model
how do you rectify the situation if the modelling was wrong?

Tantrik:
If it is a grail it is a grail not a martin. The grail is an order grid with pluses on the edges.
I think I already explained to someone what the Holy Grail is )

sever30:

On the contrary, you need to think more than you think:)
No, you're wrong. In system trading you have to think all the time, and in creating a grail only once! (and even then with the help of the forum :-)).

Tantrik:
If it is a grail it is a grail not a martin. The grail is an order grid with pluses on the edges.

with a certain overload, you can find a solution that a crowd of scientific men from the research institute can't see. that's what a brain is...

Tantrik:
No, you're wrong. In systematic trading you have to think all the time, and in creating a grail only once! (and even then with the help of the forum :-)).

If so, then yes:)

sanyooooook:
how do you rectify the situation if the modelling was wrong?
researching the market, learning to create a new model.

By the way
sever30:

For example, roulette, always bet on black, what is the possible maximum length of the series of losses/profits that could fall in a series of bets, e.g. 1,000,000?

The answer is 1,000,000 however :)
Reason: