Swiss Army EA (Automatic order management) - page 4

another feature

I really like this EA and I use it in grid trading. However, one problem I have grid trading is sometimes I end up with say an open buy at 1.90 and an open sell at 1.90 on GBP. These 2 orders in essense only use up margin because they cancel each other out. I was wondering if for your next version you could include an option for deleting 2 open orders if they are the same price in different directions as explained above.

Also I have a situation where I have an open sell GBP with a loss of -29 pips and an open buy with a loss of -8 pips and the EA shows I have a total loss in pips of -21 when it should show loss of -37. The total dollars loss is correct at -$37.00 but loss in pips is wrong. Could you look into that too. Thanks.

Nice work on the EA.

Thanks

Kevin

Kaper:
I really like this EA and I use it in grid trading. However, one problem I have grid trading is sometimes I end up with say an open buy at 1.90 and an open sell at 1.90 on GBP. These 2 orders in essense only use up margin because they cancel each other out. I was wondering if for your next version you could include an option for deleting 2 open orders if they are the same price in different directions as explained above.

Also I have a situation where I have an open sell GBP with a loss of -29 pips and an open buy with a loss of -8 pips and the EA shows I have a total loss in pips of -21 when it should show loss of -37. The total dollars loss is correct at -$37.00 but loss in pips is wrong. Could you look into that too. Thanks.

Nice work on the EA.

Thanks

Kevin

Thanks for your interest in my EA! I noticed that pip counting bug myself; I'll redo the calculations for it. And I'll consider doing the closing of "redundant" orders.

ryanklefas:
I'm glad you like it. Hopefully you'll like the next version too. I'm packing it full of goodies.

Look forward to it!

ryanklefas:
Thanks for your interest in my EA! I noticed that pip counting bug myself; I'll redo the calculations for it. And I'll consider doing the closing of "redundant" orders.

Excelent work!

Can you add to Comment SWAP ifo for BUY and SELL?

frantacech:
Excelent work! Can you add to Comment SWAP ifo for BUY and SELL?

It's already been implemented into my next version, due out very soon!

CloseBuys/CloseSells at Profit

Good job Ryanklefas,

I noticed this EA is really versatile and packed full of options, excellent. My humble request is if you can add an option that is useful in a basket of trades/hedging, this will be based on total buy profit and total sell profit in dollars.

Example:

Since you have CloseBuys and CloseSells options already built in, in a basket of trades one should be able to choose to CloseBuys at a certain dollar profit like wise CloseSells at certain dollar profit too.

extern int CloseBuys = 30; // profit in dollars

extern int CloseSells = 30; // profit in dollars

I hope you understand what I mean, I do that manually just looking for an option to be able to automate it.

Thanks

juxta14:
Good job Ryanklefas,

I noticed this EA is really versatile and packed full of options, excellent. My humble request is if you can add an option that is useful in a basket of trades/hedging, this will be based on total buy profit and total sell profit in dollars.

Example:

Since you have CloseBuys and CloseSells options already built in, in a basket of trades one should be able to choose to CloseBuys at a certain dollar profit like wise CloseSells at certain dollar profit too.

extern int CloseBuys = 30; // profit in dollars

extern int CloseSells = 30; // profit in dollars

I hope you understand what I mean, I do that manually just looking for an option to be able to automate it.

Thanks

My next version will be able to handle exactly that. When it is finished I will post or PM the instructions on how to do it. Also, do you mean $30 in buy order profit and $30 in sell order profit, or just $30 profit in general. Either way, the next one can do it!

Seperate values

ryanklefas:
My next version will be able to handle exactly that. When it is finished I will post or PM the instructions on how to do it. Also, do you mean $30 in buy order profit and $30 in sell order profit, or just $30 profit in general. Either way, the next one can do it!

Thanks for your prompt response, I think breaking it down for each order will be better, that is $30 in BuyOrderProfit and $30 in SellOrderprofit so that one may choose to use different amounts for either side sometimes depending on conditions.

ryanklefas:

I have idea.

Can you add features..options for split..partial close profit.

For example... after x pips partial close any proc position.

+30pips then close 50proc position?

EA nube

hi, I'm new to EA's so please forgive my ignorance

I ran the EA on a buy position i had already opened, set it to 10 pip B/E

& 15 pip trailing stop I noticed however, the "loss pips" was going up as my profit went up?

anyway, it went past 15 pips profit but nothing seemed to be happening,

on rechecking settings I found I hadn't set "allow live trading" (doh!)

now it closed the position straight away?

any ideas?

thanks.

Reason: