Waddah Attar indicators - page 8

Annoying Waddah

Hello to all.

I recently deleted a waddah indicator from my charts but the "waddah@hotmail.com" sign still appears on the top left corner of the chart...

I've been looking around to see if this annoys anyone else but haven't found any messages.

Has anyone run into this , how can i delete it without making a new chart with indicators all over again

thanx,

maybe you just need to remove the annoying thing from the list of objects on the chart (right click on chart to access it) and then save the template again.

nope, tried that... its not that

type on the chart ctrl+b select all objects than delete

waddah attar:
This Indicator Draw Weekly CAMERILLA Levels H1 H2 H3 H4 L1 L2 L3 L4 with back test. Waddah Attar Weekly CAMERILLA - MQL4 Code Base

Thank you very much waddah

obeidat:
thank you very much waddah

اخي العزيز وضاح , انا ابحث عن برنامج مضاعفات جيد , هل يمكنك مساعدتي في الحصول عليه ولك جزيل الشكر

Super support & resistance on 5 decimal charts

Hello!

I am having trouble getting Waddah Attar Super Support & Resistance to work on 5 decimal charts. Its working fine on 4 decimal charts. Does anyone else have similar problems ? I dont know how to fix this problem. Can someone help ?

Regards,

Sven.

Waddah Attar ADXxBollinger CANDLES...

I'm not a coder, and I would like that someone would built an indicator that colour the candles when WA_ADXxBollinger change colour. Like RSI_Candles, or other indicator, that paint the bars blue when the indicator is over 50 and red bars when is less than 50.

Attached ADXxBollinger_WA.mq4 (2.5 KB)

Thanks for yours help.......

Files:
Reason: