Waddah Attar indicators - page 7

falanca:
Linuxer pardon me for late reply for thanks but ı couldnt understand your indicator exactly it shows what lines these are becouse they also change 0n daily frame.İf you look the time where the position of lines change it changes again daily.The position of lines must change for example on hourly frame

I did this according to my understanding of your request. Maybe I goes wrong.

This is the default period: TimeFrame = 1440;

To change to hourly just change to 60 as any other MTF indicator. To H4 use 240, so on.

falanca:
Linuxer,I want the waddah attar rsı lines to be not daily but 4 barly.İs this possible.İf not why.Do you know anyone who can code this .Please inform me

Ok, here it's.

Just change the TimeFrame according to your preferences. 1, 5, 15, 30, 60, 240, 1440, 10080, 43200.

Files:

thank you so much wadda7... enta kpeer

W_A RSI levels

Linuxer ,I think ı explained well what ı ment this time.But its code wasnt on your mail.Linuxer after ı worked on your first design it also look good for me.After ı had worked ı want to share my EA plans with you also Linuxer becouse you are really good man.Where are you from Linuxer.

falanca:
Linuxer ,I think ı explained well what ı ment this time.But its code wasnt on your mail.Linuxer after ı worked on your first design it also look good for me.After ı had worked ı want to share my EA plans with you also Linuxer becouse you are really good man.Where are you from Linuxer.

Glad you're happy..

Linuxser, this is bjatifullll piece of work

attached please find your indicator with mod' parameters and colours... (works for me)

Cheers, Kris

Linuxser:
My mistake test it now.

I updated previous post with debugged code. Also, default is current TF.

Files:

Thanks

Linuxer and you Toga are really good friends.I think this money crisis on world is becouse of you becouse if you are on forex then money should be finished becouse of your knowledge about forex

sillykiddo,

As requested via PM, attached is the Heatmap_RSI indicator. You can attach multiple pairs to the same chart, by specifying different pair in the the properties section of the indicator.

The original is posted somewhere in this forum, I changed the colours, where the brighter green/red the stronger the readings of the RSI. The darker, the closer to the mid-point.

Cheers, Kris

Files:
Reason: