Getting Rid ...

Hello to all.

I recently deleted a waddah indicator from my charts but the "waddah@hotmail.com" sign still appears on the top left corner of the chart...

I've been looking around to see if this annoys anyone else but haven't found any messages.

Has anyone run into this , how can i delete it without making a new chart with indicators all over again

thanx,

It is probably an object on your chart

You can access abjects in one of the following ways :

1. Use right click on a chart (on empty space of the chart) and choose Object list
  2. From the menu - Charts->Object->Object lists
  3. Pres Ctrl+B
  4. Right click on the object (but I mus admit that that is sometimes hard to select object that way)

Once you are in a objects list, select the one you want to delete and delete it

If it is a comment, it is enough to change time frame and it will disappear

ForNowYes22:
Hello to all.

I recently deleted a waddah indicator from my charts but the "waddah@hotmail.com" sign still appears on the top left corner of the chart...

I've been looking around to see if this annoys anyone else but haven't found any messages.

Has anyone run into this , how can i delete it without making a new chart with indicators all over again

thanx,

thanx, i tried that, its not there.

I even made a new chart with just the waddah explotion indocator, but there was nothing in the object list

so annoying

thanx anyway

you must delete all indicators and try put again one by one ...so you can find which is the one type that email address

If you have the code look for 'ObjectCreate' method and erase that line.

Delete

ForNowYes22:
thanx, i tried that, its not there.

I even made a new chart with just the waddah explotion indocator, but there was nothing in the object list

so annoying

thanx anyway

Right click on thechart / select Objects List / select or highlight 1 line on the list / Ctrl a / click on Delete on the top right of the Objects window--- this will delete all objects from the chart

Another way is to select a clean fresh chart and make a template call it Blank then apply this to the chart and this will delete everything