it wasn't 8000 pips it was 7999 pips (No floating orders) , and here is the link for the EA
and that was a small live account for testing.
I did not say the bless EA did all these pips, I said some were from manual trades, some were from TMLM and some were from the Bless EA, overall 7999 pips, and yes in one week.
However I never leave the EA to trade by it self, from time to time I close trades or I change the setting.
Minime and Frantacech,
Have you see my post #10? If you have some answers for me it should be great!
Thanks a lot.
Here's some questions for you, MiniMe and Frantacech, about your indies and settings:
Frantacech: Your "TMLM-Channel-v2.2.mq4" seems to be a real good "all in 1".
1. If the "LongShortLogicBreakout" is false, then we trade only the edge of the Weekly Channel (long or short only), not the middle (buy and short)? Right?
2. Is the Weekly Channel on M15 "refresh" correctly without human care? In other words, do we need to do something with this channel (each day, week ...) or not?
MiniMe: Thanks for sharing your trading way(s) and experience.
1. Is the "ang_AutoCh_HL-v2" permanently fixed (input: 720 hours) and can it be used on the M15 chart without any human care? In other words, do we need to do something with this channel (each day, week ...) or not?
ang_AutoCh_HL-v2 has some problems
1- its slow and sometimes gives wrong reading a refresh is a must from time to time
2-sometimes, It doesn't give the right reading in 15 min chart but it was quite fine on a 30 min chart
3-You can't use it with TMLM as it change the name of the trend line
2. If we want trade only in "automatic mode" (no hedge or enter in the same direction), we need a SL if the channel is breaked and the trend doesn't reverse. With your experience and observation, how many pips will be reasonable ? Not so close for stop to many times, but not so far to not "eat" our profits!
it depens on the number ( price) the channel breaks on, but I would say 50 pips is enough if you must place a SL
3. If we trade only the edge of the weekly channel (long or short only), do we need to de-activate the TMLM-EA when we are in the middle of the weekly channel or during the news?
Yes and keep the Maru trailing for open trades
4. Do you think the monthly channel is more accurate than weekly?
Sure , if I want to target more pips I would add more hours to the ang_autoch but 720 which is 30 days is fair for day trading.
Thanks again for this great thread!
I am sorry I didn't see your post , please note the answers in blue color
Thanks MiniMe for your answers!
lol @ 7999, not 8k.
Don't envy me its was only79$ small mini testing account.
But I made good pips on other live accounts ... No demo for me
No need to keep the statement its a live account
Thank you very much for your contribution.
Please explain me what would you do in a situation as the attached chart 1) we sell at .8240 then we buy at .8300 ? and then sell again at .8277 ?
Thank you very much
I would sell only and target 8300
Thet means you would only play the reversels ? and not from the mid level buy / sell ?
He said that many times in the TMLM thread. And it is on the .pdf instructions.