Tick chart indicators for Forex

I realize there is no way to totally accurately account for volume in forex as there is with stocks and futures where the # is totally known to us.

I feel this is a big disadvantage needing to be addressed and atleast try to account for in some way.

One way would be to account for the rate at which the prices are changing. This obviously changes.

My question is are there any indicators that can calculate and display the RATE per second of a tick or probably less than that, perhaps down to .25 seconds, to improve accuracy and provide some discrepancy.

Or if not a simple indicator that can display a # showing the amount of ticks occuring inside of a given tick chart on each bar AS they come out.

Im working with what Im being given, I know it might not make a big difference as it would on other assets as I said, like futures or stocks, but any advantage will help

Or even something for ticks thats like a histogram would display it better.

Any ones you recommend I can try?

justin7:

Or if not a simple indicator that can display a # showing the amount of ticks occuring inside of a given tick chart on each bar AS they come out.

Or even something for ticks thats like a histogram would display it better.

Control-L

yes I saw that but I still would like an indicator that can show the rate per time that the feed is coming in

if not this how do i get tick charts lower than 133?

Indicator volume is almost the count of tick for that bar...
Reason: