The Delta Phenomen - page 3

To add comments, please log in or register
Ramdas dumbre
Ramdas dumbre  
Brunite:
WNW is right.

I tried trading this years ago. Hate to think about the $ lost.

This theory is all about predicting tops and bottoms. Like most any indicator.....it looks great in hindsight as you can apply each turning point to the nearest high/low. Problem is, of course, you never know this in real time....only after the fact.

Even further making this worthless is the fact that Wilder also allows for "inversions" at the beginning of each new sequence....thus allowing for the reverse of each series of high/low points!!

Like I said.....you can rationalize this all nicely after the fact....but that doesn't help you in real time.

Lastly.....please note that Jim Sloman is now promoting some new theory (check Google) after he "sold" DELTA to Wilder. So.....even he must think it is not that reliable!

Hi Brunite,

All you said is correct,

Can you share your reason to stay in Forex ?

Or you advise to Leave forex and look for something else

Or do you have any good stratergy to trade forex, due to which you are in Forex and in Forums

deepdrunk
deepdrunk  

wave59 charting have zodiac indicators,so you can try to trade on this predicting stocks futures with the horoscope.

How ever they do not recommend it to use it with forex as forex does not have exact day of birth,location...like companies does.

I am not surprised what traders can think to use,i caught myself many times thinking that i have to go to the church and pray because of bad trading....

Brunite
Brunite  
ramdas:
Hi Brunite,

All you said is correct,

Can you share your reason to stay in Forex ?

Or you advise to Leave forex and look for something else

Or do you have any good stratergy to trade forex, due to which you are in Forex and in Forums

Do I plan on leaving Forex?.....NO.

Can I advise it for anyone else?....That would be presumptive on my part. Each individual needs to decide that on their own.

Why it works for me?......I view it as the perfect business opportunity for ME. NO employees, customers, overhead, advertising, etc... With the requisite amount of time spent learning this business......I can be as successful at this as any other occupation.

My strategy?......In development.....almost there.

My advice?........There seems to be no holy-grail. Find a system that works for your personalty and with consistency. Stick to the rules once codified (seems axiomatic with something that shows to make profits consistently). Focus on psychology and money-management. Persevere.

Am I there yet......No.....but well on my way due to hundreds of hours watching charts and hundreds of hours learning.

All this IMHO, of course!

Ramdas dumbre
Ramdas dumbre  
Brunite:
Do I plan on leaving Forex?.....NO.

Can I advise it for anyone else?....That would be presumptive on my part. Each individual needs to decide that on their own.

Why it works for me?......I view it as the perfect business opportunity for ME. NO employees, customers, overhead, advertising, etc... With the requisite amount of time spent learning this business......I can be as successful at this as any other occupation.

My strategy?......In development.....almost there.

My advice?........There seems to be no holy-grail. Find a system that works for your personalty and with consistency. Stick to the rules once codified (seems axiomatic with something that shows to make profits consistently). Focus on psychology and money-management. Persevere.

Am I there yet......No.....but well on my way due to hundreds of hours watching charts and hundreds of hours learning.

All this IMHO, of course!

Hi, Brunite,

You got it Right,

Best wishes to you

AQUILEZ
AQUILEZ  

The power of magnet

Some one tell me something about a simple setup like this one

It was about of a magnetic attraction The flow meter. Two permanent magnets generating a field across the market(from left to right). The flow generates a voltage (from top to bottom) in the platform which can be calibrated and used as a flow measurement.if you want to sell put tha magnet in the battom of the monitor on any pair if you want to buy put the magnet in the top of the monitor in any pair and haleluya! Note the most biger the magnet the most biger the wining trade.

regards & don't forget to smile.

Aquilez

Files:
magnet.gif 16 kb
Tarpan
Tarpan  

Flipping a coin works too, and is less complicate

flimboquest
flimboquest  
fxnewbie:
Flipping a coin works too, and is less complicate

sure with good MM and strategy to get out of the position . should work as well.

WNW
WNW  

A coin flip with a reasonable betting progression might work.

I came up with a modified D'Alembert that will profit from a 40% system,

see this link: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

Abdalla Doleh
Abdalla Doleh  

Programming request

i managed to get it done

Files:
jgriz
jgriz  

Delta

You'll probably loose money on it. I had the book and a friend had the software about 10 years ago. We both lost money on it.

To add comments, please log in or register