The Delta Phenomen - page 3

wave59 charting have zodiac indicators,so you can try to trade on this predicting stocks futures with the horoscope.

How ever they do not recommend it to use it with forex as forex does not have exact day of birth,location...like companies does.

I am not surprised what traders can think to use,i caught myself many times thinking that i have to go to the church and pray because of bad trading....

ramdas:
Hi Brunite,

All you said is correct,

Can you share your reason to stay in Forex ?

Or you advise to Leave forex and look for something else

Or do you have any good stratergy to trade forex, due to which you are in Forex and in Forums

Do I plan on leaving Forex?.....NO.

Can I advise it for anyone else?....That would be presumptive on my part. Each individual needs to decide that on their own.

Why it works for me?......I view it as the perfect business opportunity for ME. NO employees, customers, overhead, advertising, etc... With the requisite amount of time spent learning this business......I can be as successful at this as any other occupation.

My strategy?......In development.....almost there.

My advice?........There seems to be no holy-grail. Find a system that works for your personalty and with consistency. Stick to the rules once codified (seems axiomatic with something that shows to make profits consistently). Focus on psychology and money-management. Persevere.

Am I there yet......No.....but well on my way due to hundreds of hours watching charts and hundreds of hours learning.

All this IMHO, of course!

Brunite:
Do I plan on leaving Forex?.....NO.

Can I advise it for anyone else?....That would be presumptive on my part. Each individual needs to decide that on their own.

Why it works for me?......I view it as the perfect business opportunity for ME. NO employees, customers, overhead, advertising, etc... With the requisite amount of time spent learning this business......I can be as successful at this as any other occupation.

My strategy?......In development.....almost there.

My advice?........There seems to be no holy-grail. Find a system that works for your personalty and with consistency. Stick to the rules once codified (seems axiomatic with something that shows to make profits consistently). Focus on psychology and money-management. Persevere.

Am I there yet......No.....but well on my way due to hundreds of hours watching charts and hundreds of hours learning.

All this IMHO, of course!

Hi, Brunite,

You got it Right,

Best wishes to you

The power of magnet

Some one tell me something about a simple setup like this one

It was about of a magnetic attraction The flow meter. Two permanent magnets generating a field across the market(from left to right). The flow generates a voltage (from top to bottom) in the platform which can be calibrated and used as a flow measurement.if you want to sell put tha magnet in the battom of the monitor on any pair if you want to buy put the magnet in the top of the monitor in any pair and haleluya! Note the most biger the magnet the most biger the wining trade.

regards & don't forget to smile.

Aquilez

Files:
magnet.gif  16 kb

Flipping a coin works too, and is less complicate

Baloney!!

I started in the markets in 1990.

It took me over 10 years and a lot of money to realize that the THEORIES being discussed in this thread are exactly that - THEORIES. Nobody can demonstrate that it is possible to effectively trade over the long term using them as a basic strategy.

Anyone who is telling you that there are mysterious astral / magnetic / geometric / mathematic forces or whatever driving the markets and/or human behavior is probably trying to sell you something, YES??

Please don't bring up Mr. Gann, it is a fact that nobody really knows how he traded.

Most of these "gurus" do not make money from trading, they make money from selling hoakum (bullshit) to others. The fact that the hoakum cannot be disproven keeps them in business.

Just my opinion, you're entitled to yours. Go ahead and buy some of this stuff and judge for yourself. If you come out of it more confused than when you started that should tell you something.

You WILL pay for your education.

fxnewbie:
Flipping a coin works too, and is less complicate

sure with good MM and strategy to get out of the position . should work as well.

A coin flip with a reasonable betting progression might work.

I came up with a modified D'Alembert that will profit from a 40% system,

see this link: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

Delta

You'll probably loose money on it. I had the book and a friend had the software about 10 years ago. We both lost money on it.

Programming request

i managed to get it done

Files:
Reason: