The Delta Phenomen - page 5

To add comments, please log in or register
hotdog
hotdog  

trading sistem

DennisTheLion:
I made money using The Delta Phenomena.... Sorry to see some on here not having the ability to use it properly....

Its a very simple concept..... The Markets have repeating Cycles and those cycles repeat every 4 full moons.... Thus why on that gold picture seen earlier on this thread you see The 4 Color Lines, each representing the time of when the Full Moon Occurred then the pattern repeating all over again...

The Numbers you see are the turning points and those turning points repeat in the same areas in each of the New Cycles.... That is of course, Unless you get what is called an INVERSE happen in the markets which is when the turning points FLIP and Buy Points become Selling Points and Selling Points Become Buys....

As for those who dont believe in the power of The Moons Phases, Explain the Following Picture.... It clearly proves the Nay Sayers have no idea what they are talking about or how to use this technology..

Even TaylorTrends Dot Com shows how to spot changes in market direction based on The Moon And Gravity....

Just a Little Taste Of How Powerful The Full And New Moons ARE to Market Turning Points!!! Gotta love the skeptics that say this doesnt work HAAA!!!

dennis the lion you are able to trade with moon phases,please could you put an example of cycles that happened this days?or this new year?i am interesting in this issue but i would understand you dont want talk about because it is a good trading method,

thanks for opening my eyes

ido370
ido370  

ill just keep watching on the sideline is guess with this one. but for a recent picture of today (today will be new moon according to calendars i googled), currently the GBPUSD looks like this on Daily TF. Further to the upside then?

xx3xxx
xx3xxx  

should we buy it from Area51.gov ?

hotdog
hotdog  
hotdog
hotdog  
angrysky
angrysky  
Pip:
i managed to get it done

Thanks Pip-

I would like it to show quarters or thirds too- anyone up for it? How about the seasons?- or maybe better- financial quarters?? please

To add comments, please log in or register