Step Ma EA - page 20

Thanks,

i'm re-reading the whole stepma history (indi + ea) since Igorad version a while back, and seen explanations about the indi first:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173523

so it seems that stepma indi needs to understand the 5digits actual fashion to work well as its based on point

Then i try to understand "lengh" which seems to be ATR related, and which buffer is/are used (linebuffer/upbuf/dnbuf) and how they communicate into the ea. Well i've still some work to do

Now will test that "180" version and clean the room a bit. And thanks again.

Step_MA_Expert EA with default settings except MM - MM set to false to trade by fixed lot size.

Open trade for USDJPY for now:

===============

- StepMa_3D Ea_v1 is on this post.

- StepMa_3D EA is on this post.

- the settings of StepMa_3D EA for M15 timeframe is here.

- Step_MA_Expert EA with settings - use this post.

- Step_MA_v7_expert EA is on this post.

- StepMaEa_v7 EA is on this post.

- StepMaEa EA is on this post. This is a new version with a different Ea template.

Files:

mrtools:
Hi Jemy, Which version are you testing?

i'd tested all series. v7-expert , v7-v5-expert, v2, v7(seem dark icon in my mt4)

(really good idea if it works well)

but working for this series 3D, 3D-v2..

3D series is good, but it is better if we can set KV line by line, I mean yellow, pink and blue have their own KV

because im not coder,, so what i can do is only waiting again...

Step_MA_Expert EA with default settings except MM - MM set to false to trade by fixed lot size.

Updated situation for open trades:

===============

- StepMa_3D Ea_v1 is on this post.

- StepMa_3D EA is on this post.

- the settings of StepMa_3D EA for M15 timeframe is here.

- Step_MA_Expert EA with settings - use this post.

- Step_MA_v7_expert EA is on this post.

- StepMaEa_v7 EA is on this post.

- StepMaEa EA is on this post. This is a new version with a different Ea template.

Files:

jemy:
i'd tested all series. v7-expert , v7-v5-expert, v2, v7(seem dark icon in my mt4)

(really good idea if it works well)

but working for this series 3D, 3D-v2..

3D series is good, but it is better if we can set KV line by line, I mean yellow, pink and blue have their own KV

because im not coder,, so what i can do is only waiting again...

Jemy, the version on https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general post#180 doing quite well for me, especially on M30 timeframe eurusd and audusd, thats the only pairs i tested it on, so may also be profitable on other pairs as well.

ps) updated that version with some minor bug fixes and some streamlining of the code, also added a Friday close if desired. The newer version is v1.01.

mrtools:
Jemy, the version on https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general post#180 doing quite well for me, especially on M30 timeframe eurusd and audusd, thats the only pairs i tested it on, so may also be profitable on other pairs as well. ps) updated that version with some minor bug fixes and some streamlining of the code, also added a Friday close if desired. The newer version is v1.01.

test is on the way.. thanks a lot

please help

mrtools:
Jemy, the version on https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general post#180 doing quite well for me, especially on M30 timeframe eurusd and audusd, thats the only pairs i tested it on, so may also be profitable on other pairs as well. ps) updated that version with some minor bug fixes and some streamlining of the code, also added a Friday close if desired. The newer version is v1.01.

thank you for all the help so far, but what setting do I open faster transaction.

not open until after 3 or 4 candlestick from changing trend.

if you can help me!

help

mrtools:

I have a asked questions, if possible.

1.01 StepMaEa_V being tested and works pretty well, but I tried the S & P500 and not how I take a smaller trailing stop. I tried with 1.0 but it does not work. Could you help me?

gtudor:
I have a asked questions, if possible. 1.01 StepMaEa_V being tested and works pretty well, but I tried the S & P500 and not how I take a smaller trailing stop. I tried with 1.0 but it does not work. Could you help me?

Hello Gtudor,

Not sure if i understand your question, are you asking how to take a smaller trailing stop on the S & P 500?

thanks

mrtools:
Hello Gtudor, Not sure if i understand your question, are you asking how to take a smaller trailing stop on the S & P 500?

Sorry for the delay.

StepMaEa_V 1.01 open a sell trade on the S & P500 at 1310.00.

I want to put trailing stop at 1309.00.

That means put trailng stop at 1.00 (5 digit broker).

It works trailing stop of 10.0 (10 points) but not 1.0 (point).

Thanks

Reason: