Initial deposit size - what is it?

I'm not a very experienced trader. I've been messing around with MTS, playing for funnies - it seems to be working.

How big is the initial real deposit? 25,000, 50,000, 250,000 rubles?

What is your opinion?

Use common sense, this is a high-risk investment, risk implies loss of investment, so decide for yourself how much you are prepared to lose on this venture painlessly and not to the detriment of your budget

If you are not a very experienced trader then it is better to start with a small amount, for example with 20-25 thousand rubles if the minimum lot in the DC is 0,1, if the lot is 0,01 you can try with 5-10 thousand rubles.

Mm-hmm. But drawdowns of up to 30% of the deposit ($2000 fanfiction deposit) - is that normal?

Swetten писал (а) >>

I'm not a very experienced trader. I've been messing around with MTS, playing for funnies - it seems to be working.

Your opinion?

Your first step is to open a micro-real - if you don't mind the word (micro).

make at least 3 or 4 pivots on H1 H4 D1

Well, at least a couple of months... in real life in a micro it's for sure!

in general, the training takes years

Studies at a university take an average of 5 years so not everyone who graduates is a professional!

I don't think you should learn to trade in two or three months.

If you have a Russian account, it would be better to open a ruble one!

Quite. You can look it up on the internet. Why would you want to play with 10K? I have a full automatic, do you think you can do better?

igar00 писал (а) >>
>> Quite. You can look it up online. Why would you want to play with 10K? I have a full automatic, do you think you can do better?

What kind of machine is it? Where do you want to see it? The stats on the real one? And what does "quite" mean? The size of the drawdown?

Swetten писал (а) >>

Your opinion?

I had to open such an amount, which would not cause me agony at its loss and the total income exceeded the expenditure on Validol during the drawdown.

Automatic trading. You have to monitor the market all 24 hours a day, that's one of the features.

Statment is forming, getting out of a drawdown. Usually investors are left there. Profits will be divided only if the total profit is 50/50%.

Yes, on the real. Investor. Or do you have more faith in your own mistakes?

The average person usually keeps a drawdown of 25-30% maximum. Floating 10-15%.

igar00 писал (а) >>

Automatic trading. You have to monitor the market all 24 hours a day, that's one of the features.

Statment is forming, getting out of a drawdown. Usually investors are left there. Profits will be divided only if the total profit is 50/50%.

Yes, on the real. Investor. Or do you have more faith in your own mistakes?

I don't get it!!!

:)

Reason: