95% of traders fail - page 4

My approach

I think the best way to overcome this sad reality is to find somebody who is successful and replicate what he do.

Yes I am that 95% of traders loose their money because they do not choose regulated and reliable broker to trade in Forex.
I have been with Forex-metal for 1 year now and I can say with confident that my experience with this broker is very good. I find what I need, very good spreads with rare re-quotes, trading by phone and many way to withdraw/deposit funds.Anyway this is my opinion on Forex-metal; I witch you a successful trading.

Raybenz1983:
Yes I am that 95% of traders loose their money because they do not choose regulated and reliable broker to trade in Forex.
I have been with Forex-metal for 1 year now and I can say with confident that my experience with this broker is very good. I find what I need, very good spreads with rare re-quotes, trading by phone and many way to withdraw/deposit funds.Anyway this is my opinion on Forex-metal; I witch you a successful trading.

It could be one of the reason ... Because they are wrong when choosing a broker, they chose a scam broker.. So their money taken away by the broker.. Hopefully i can be successful trader with my fbs account..

It is alarming part of forex that 95% traders are losing money here . So we can easily understand that it is not for all.I think lack of emotion control, gambling using high leverage these things can be major reason behind that.

Jefftimothy:
It is alarming part of forex that 95% traders are losing money here . So we can easily understand that it is not for all.I think lack of emotion control, gambling using high leverage these things can be major reason behind that.

Emotion does destroy our trades. I mean, having too much emotions during is bad. It lets us think negatively that we get scared. We also tend to trade carelessly, not thinking of the possible consequences that might occur.

I believe that 95% of traders fail in forex because of their eagerness to earn money. They do not make plans on what they should do before they start in trading and they get too much excited and they have a lot of expectations that they will earn money so fast and never think of the risk.

money management+good broker

You CAN earn money this way, but instead of money management knowleges you should have a good broker.

AccentForex.com

I think 95% of traders fail because can't control their emotion, not discipline with money management. But i hope i can be successful trader with my fbs account.

user666:
And what we have to do to overcome this sad reality ?

the best way to convert the sad into happy reality,you have to follow some rules.such as:

-choose the best strategy for your trade

-be careful about your entry point

-don't be greedy

-be patience and control your emotion

-use stop loss

-don't try to take revenge to the market

Peter Brandley:
the best way to convert the sad into happy reality,you have to follow some rules.such as:

-choose the best strategy for your trade

-be careful about your entry point

-don't be greedy

-be patience and control your emotion

-use stop loss

-don't try to take revenge to the market

And I believe that the main rule is: Don’t risk what you can’t afford to lose

Reason: