95% of traders fail - page 6

Everyone surely wants to be on the 5%. But, does this percentage hasn't gotten a bit higher yet?

I don't think so because there will always be new traders

so far, I only know less than a handful of method, indicators, market condition, in-advance info release

that we can have some slim chance to win in forex

it is also important to know which market condition that we are good at, during volatility , seems to be extra benefit and easy to know the result, but did you ever win in those condition after you exit the trans

some of the instinct of ourselves, better think that we cannot change it

next, I will enter for EUR/AUD up because I found that TMA indicator suits me -- it repaints too much, usually, I will hate this type of indicators, but you can tell that it repaints after many bar because it draw on the main chart, rather than below sub-window (harder to recognise that those repaint as you forgot after half a day), I wanna to go to eur/aud up next say within 90 min

prepare for the worse if you are into forex , otherwise, your time will be in vain (one day you realised -- takte testings to know that you got a slim chance to find success sign or indicators)

did enter eur/aud

but likely that I got the direction wrong

so I lock the loss, and I could play with this pair later

reese96:
Everyone surely wants to be on the 5%. But, does this percentage hasn't gotten a bit higher yet?

Yeah, every one wanna to be a successful trader in this business include myselft with my fbs account, but as we know, to be an successful trader is not easy, we need long time to reach it, and we must learning ang learning to get new knowledge that we can use to improve our trading skills.

wipeout, 16 people, only 1 will win 25 000 USD, I strongly believe forex ratio of winning is about the same {don't expect it will give you fair chance of winning either}

wipeout is this game - on tv , their interative whiteboard or smartboard -

watch?v=HZ5JqaTvt6s

if this 16 people divide the 25K, each will get more than 2000 USD each, but the game is not that even distributed the wealth

here are 2 kids playing wipeout with their commentary -- as I still wait for someone to upload the new winter wipeout song "dashing through the snow..." as my AXN channel

ENJOY, spend only decent amount of time in forex, you know it is as hard as wipeout anyway

the kids with shiny hair is here >> watch?v=ysPFLZ4NW34 watch?v=IKJDkalpgQg

wynnasuju:
Yeah, every one wanna to be a successful trader in this business include myselft with my fbs account, but as we know, to be an successful trader is not easy, we need long time to reach it, and we must learning ang learning to get new knowledge that we can use to improve our trading skills.

Yeah, I know. Earning here is really not a joke. It takes a lot of hard work and time as well. It doesn't happen on just a snap. Learning everyday is one of the keys to succeed. Of course we have to put a lot of patience while learning

They follow and they don't lead , like moving averages

MiniMe

A patient and iron will and discipline...

tis not about how many times you fail in forex, its about how many times you get up and try again, forex is not for quiters, and given the number of people who quit at the first sign of hardship i can safely say that 95% is not impossible

Reason: