Forex between emotion and mind - page 4

I don't think that emotions in trading are bad. Fear of making a mistake is an emotion too and it is preventing us from rush decisions

Emotions aren't bad, but uncontrolled emotions can be quite counter-productive. It's one thing to make a decision based on a healthy dose of fear andrational thought and completely another to act purely driven by your emotions. My point is that one should keep a level head, rather than turn into a robot.

victoriajensen:
Emotions aren't bad, but uncontrolled emotions can be quite counter-productive. It's one thing to make a decision based on a healthy dose of fear andrational thought and completely another to act purely driven by your emotions. My point is that one should keep a level head, rather than turn into a robot.

Right, fear and greed are usually appear when trading especially when we are still new in forex. That's why we must understand our psychology if we want to trade with real account. Try to use small amount first,like $10 when we start trading with standard account in TenkoFx.

I always fight with my emotion. As Forex is mind game so we should take every decision from our mind not with emotion

We all fight with the emotion. All the time, whether you admit it or not.

Undoubtedly Foreign exchange is actually head online game we ought to command thoughts whenever we industry emotional decisions cause the particular major burning. we must create gain access to right after total analysis in the market place it is better for people.

geem2000:
Undoubtedly Foreign exchange is actually head online game we ought to command thoughts whenever we industry emotional decisions cause the particular major burning. we must create gain access to right after total analysis in the market place it is better for people.

Market forex will give us chance to earn money but people who already decide to trade in forex also must understand and have knowledge about forex trading so the will earn more maximal profit.

Reason: