MiniMe // Blazer - page 13

Thanks for your response.

I've watched the video; I'd previously been attempting to trade a similar method using retracements within consolidation/range channels, so your approach is not unfamiliar to me.

My problems are with determining at which points to determine fib levels, and what points to use for trendlines. "Common Sense" trendlines? "Tom DeMark" trendlines..? The subjective nature of trendlines makes it a bit difficult. On the shorter frames I'm suing the SHI, which is quite impressive.

I'm sticking to your guidelines in the meantime and am looking forward to your future analyses. Your allusion to "clearing stacked orders" and the like is new to me and I'm looking forward to hearing more.

Thanks again.

-W

Thank you again!

I have been watching the market and even with the market turning points, where I though this method will not work, I was wrong each time we hit the lower side of the 30 days channel the price bounce back and give at least 50 pips. I wasn't so sure of this so I didn't want anyone to try it, but now I am sure everytime we reach the lower channel or the upper channel of a 30 days trend line channel the price bounce back with at least 50 pips, I know this works as this is how I trade but I wasn't sure this will work when we reach some of the market turning points

This will be easy to code since we have the TMLM EA and Ang_AutoCh indicator , the only thing we need to do is fix the Ang_AutoCh indicator as it keeps changing the trend line names and use it with TMLM EA and trade inside the 30 days channel on all the pairs on 30 min or 1 H chart

hi MiniMe i been following this thread too and im excited about this ea, really i am. the only other ea i have gotten into is the blessing ea. and im testing it out on a demo acct. see how it goes. but im really excited about this ea because i think that this system is more fun than any others to trade. these two systems and simple fibonacci trading appeal to me. other EA's based on multiple indicators moving averages and digital filters dont appeal to me much. im skeptical of them and they seem boring to me. but then again i am a newbie and i have never traded not even a minilot. but i want to be a trader and i think ur ea minime will point me in that direction. i feel i understand this system and future EA completely it does not seem complicated to me. im going to start trading it manualy this week on my demo acct. thank u for sharing the system looking forward to the ea!

By the way I hate to trade cable, but it just happen that I read Newdigital post on the calender so I waited for the pair to take its move up and I am taking the opposite side of the trend ( as usual )

Thanks MiniMe I have entered the trade like you, it takes a while as you said but I am happy with the return

Can you post more of your live trades ?

I read once that you have EA running on your Mini accout, which one do you recomend?

Thanks

MM,

on average how far will the weekly channel trendlines be pushed out each week. I ask so I can try and get a feel for what kind of drawdown I can expect if I trigger an activate order off the weekly s/r.

I realize it propable depends on the curency pair but currious what you have observed.

In the attached chart it looks like price action will retest the weekly support line on GU and still trying to learn this pair while I sit on the sidelines learning.

Thanks for your time and insight.

Files:
wtlgu.gif  26 kb

you are welcome, it was a nice move on the cable ( still I hate the cable) I set the trades and I left the country before seeing the trades closing, but I am sure I made lots of pips.

I stopped trading for a while I am in Africa, maybe when I come back I will post more live trades.

messenger:
Thanks MiniMe I have entered the trade like you, it takes a while as you said but I am happy with the return

Can you post more of your live trades ?

I read once that you have EA running on your Mini accout, which one do you recomend?

Thanks

I don't have MT4 now, but I am looking at the charts form forex.com ( I still have small account there ) and I would say about 200-250 pips on EU/US, pls double check

proverbs:
MM,

on average how far will the weekly channel trendlines be pushed out each week. I ask so I can try and get a feel for what kind of drawdown I can expect if I trigger an activate order off the weekly s/r.

I realize it propable depends on the curency pair but currious what you have observed.

In the attached chart it looks like price action will retest the weekly support line on GU and still trying to learn this pair while I sit on the sidelines learning.

Thanks for your time and insight.

This is a good tech..

I use it on demo on usd/chf and make profit..

But i don't use the EA. only use the indicator for manual trading

Thanks for sharing

This is a good tech..

I use it on demo on usd/chf and make profit..

But i don't use the EA. only use the indicator for manual trading

Thanks for sharing

Files:
balzer.gif  32 kb
Reason: