Range Indicators - page 3

need help converting monthHL.mq4 to weekHL.mq4

Hello mq4 experts;

trying to achieve two things w/ monthHL.mq4:

1. would like it to draw the current month HL dynamically as well

2. convert to weekly HL.

timeMonth() & Timeday() exists but not TimeWeek()

Any help/ideas would be appreciated.

Cheers !!

Files:
monthhl.mq4  4 kb

yes..thanks cja this what i looking for..average open to close and average daily..

i also have this indicator..but dont have open to close

Files:

Average Range

Nice work CJA and many thanks....

Thank you CJA

cja:
Try this and see if it is what you require - the color of the Open to Hi and Open to Low change depending on the trend, the text size and type can also be altered.

Hi CJA,

Thank u for ur indicator to share it here.

Could u please add option for UP\DOWN and LEFT\RIGHT because i already have DOLLY AT the LEFT side of the chart..

thank u again

Shift features

ahmedazizelias:
Hi CJA,

Thank u for ur indicator to share it here.

Could u please add option for UP\DOWN and LEFT\RIGHT because i already have DOLLY AT the LEFT side of the chart..

thank u again

I have added in the shift features as requested download off the previous post.

The indicator can now be shifted from corner to corner adjusted up and down and also put into a separate indicator window if required.

cja

Hi, CJA!

I tryed to make ATR like this ave estimated volume - but no seccess.. :////

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178392/page2

can you help? Do you like the idea?

Files:

You the man CJA

cja:

The indicator can now be shifted from corner to corner adjusted up and down and also put into a separate indicator window if required.

cja

Thank you very much CJA...you always make my life easier ..

Thanks again

cja:

cja

Thank you for the update cja...

Cheers

Ethan Hunt

Analytical Tool

Hello Guys,

Is there a tool available which will give me analysis which i can define for example, wat is the average size of the 13GMT bar for the whole year or maybe like average pips of UK Session over a certain period of time, sumthing like that, conditions shud be easy to set.

Any help will be really appriciated.

Thanks

This may help

Hi, try this indicator. It writes a file to your expert\files directory with the name mt4 data.csv You can open this file in excel. It will write the range highest - lowest from 13:00 to 16:00 (not including the 16:00 bar) to the file.

If you want the data only for 13:00 to 14:00 (this for 1 hour) just change start to 13 and stop to 14.

Just copy to your indicator directory and attach to your chart. Remove it from your chart and open your file in the expert\files directory. The indicator will only work for hourly data.

Regards

Derik

Reason: