GoLive - page 2

Stop Loss

Do we have a stop loss or....?

What happens if the 3rd order hits and goes against us, lets say 30 pips, so we have 1st -90x1lot 2nd - -60x2lots 3rd -30x4Lots, what do we do now?

Regards

Z

Zassax2:
Do we have a stop loss or....?

What happens if the 3rd order hits and goes against us, lets say 30 pips, so we have 1st -90x1lot 2nd - -60x2lots 3rd -30x4Lots, what do we do now?

Regards

Z

This method is not only indicators and the news but also our big common sense

2nd statement

Files:
statement_2.htm  12 kb

I like the system

Here is the trade from today, i am still in it, can you coment on the entry Aqu? I have deleted the pending orders since the price moved 15 pips already in my favour.

Files:
today.gif  36 kb

You got it!

Zassax2:
Here is the trade from today, i am still in it, can you coment on the entry Aqu? I have deleted the pending orders since the price moved 15 pips already in my favour.

I can see you got it rigth exactly when happen

I thing the most dificult part of this method can be the patience, but you just show us that nothing is impossible

Many, many times we don't need to worry about pending orders If you see profit take it

Regards

Aquilez B.

I do this one last night 20 pips only my target was the pivot Level

the market currently breaking important levels I'm happy with 15-20 pips

Files:

and the trade from today

Perhaps i jumped the gun too quickly there, but there were other factors which made me enter. Have a look Aqu. I am again still in the trade, using the trailing stop instead of support / resistance lines as exit.

Files:
today_1.gif  47 kb

I Was about to sleep when this beaty told me don't let me go please take me! (I jump in earlier in this one and once was confirmed i do open the second one) this two beauty's still, but the daily average range is 72 pips only so i will close this trades as soon as show any sign of weak

Files:

that was a killer

I miss that one was sleeping

Nice indicator....How can system know all the news release ?

Nic

Reason: