GoLive - page 3

FF Calendar Indicator for MT

nicesurf:
Nice indicator....How can system know all the news release ? Nic

Hi nicesurf

With the generous cooperation of the folks at ForexFactory, DerkWeler have created an indicator which will tell you how many minutes till the next relevant news event (or two).it calls a DLL to get your timezone, as well as another to read the ForexFactory web page to get news information. (Be aware it will write out .XML files to your expert/files folder).

The indicator has settings so you can filter out (or in) news announcements of High, Medium, or Low impact, as well as those with the word "Speaks" in them. You can have it display the minutes till (and info about) the next announcement, or the next two. And you can adjust the colours of the text.

You just apply it to your chart, set your desired options, and it will give you announcement info relating to either currency in the pair on the chart.

The indicator can also be called from within an EA using the iCustom call. By accessing buffer 1, index 0, you can get the minutes until the most recent past event (so minutes will be negative or zero), or by using buffer 1, index 1, minutes until the next news event (positive or zero). If you want to use this feature and need more info, you can visit their web page at http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=19293&highlight=FF+CAL.

Enjoy and don't forgot to say thank you to DerkWehler

Help!

Hi everybody

There is someone who could help me to modify EA DLMv1.1 or DLMv1.4mQl4Contest

I would like to integrate an Opening Hour & ClosingHour

very similar to what Firebird v1.01c uses

extern int OpeningHour = 0; //

extern int ClosingHour = 23; //

Thank you...

Files:

Can you attach FX_FISH_2MA indicator please

Thanks

Z

Hope this help. Let me know whether you wanna close all position when closing hour approach. Currently it will shut down during close hour, and will leave open position run as is.

Regards

David

Files:
dlmv1.1_1.mq4  13 kb

Zassax2:
Can you attach FX_FISH_2MA indicator please

Thanks

Z

Hi Zassax2

Sure i can attach it But i do not use this indicator ok?

Files:

davidke20:
Hope this help. Let me know whether you wanna close all position when closing hour approach. Currently it will shut down during close hour, and will leave open position run as is.

Regards

David

Hi davidke20

thank you so mouch it's exactly what I was looking for.

Reason: