My system using simple non-lag indicators.

Screenshot attched to understand better.

Indicators used : 3c_JurX and 3c_JRSX, settings as default.

Timeframe : 4 Hrs

Entry rule : BUY when the MA on chart changes color to Yellow and also JRSX histogram must confirm as a Violet bar. ONLY AT CLOSE OF A BAR.

SELL when the MA changes color to RED and also the JRSX histogram must confirm as Majenta bar. ONLY AT CLOSE OF BAR.

Exit rule : When EITHERof the MA and JRSX histogram changes color. ONLY AT THE CLOSE OF A BAR.

Visual backtesting looked good so far. Actual backtesting could not be done in the absence of an EA.

The good part of the system is not over-optimised at all hence should work in any market conditions.

Please post what do you think.

Files:
cable.gif  43 kb
3c_jurx.mq4  3 kb
3c_jrsx.mq4  14 kb

error message

I got this error message when compling jrsx.mq4:

'JJMASeries.mqh' - cannot open the program file C:\Program Files\Interbank FX Trader 4\experts\3c_JRSX.mq4 (276, 1)

'PriceSeries.mqh' - cannot open the program file C:\Program Files\Interbank FX Trader 4\experts\3c_JRSX.mq4 (280, 1)

and when compiling JurX.mq4:

'3Color.mqh' - cannot open the program file C:\Program Files\Interbank FX Trader 4\experts\3c_JurX.mq4 (52, 1)

No idea what can go wrong at your end. What I am doing is now posting all the Jurik indicators in one folder. Use the ones from this folder only and not from my first post.

Files:

smalltalk:
I got this error message when compling jrsx.mq4:

'JJMASeries.mqh' - cannot open the program file C:\Program Files\Interbank FX Trader 4\experts\3c_JRSX.mq4 (276, 1)

'PriceSeries.mqh' - cannot open the program file C:\Program Files\Interbank FX Trader 4\experts\3c_JRSX.mq4 (280, 1)

and when compiling JurX.mq4:

'3Color.mqh' - cannot open the program file C:\Program Files\Interbank FX Trader 4\experts\3c_JurX.mq4 (52, 1)

Did you put them in experts/indicator folder?

I think the compilation error says that the "include files" JJMASeries.mqh, PriceSeries.mqh and 3Color.mqh cannot be found. These are files that should reside in the "experts\includes" directory.

Hi takechance, Thanks for sharing your system. For the benefit of the forum members could you also post these indicators into a Zip File as there are alot of traders still using zip instead of rar? Thanks

takechance:
No idea what can go wrong at your end. What I am doing is now posting all the Jurik indicators in one folder. Use the ones from this folder only and not from my first post.

goldensight:
Hi takechance, Thanks for sharing your system. For the benefit of the forum members could you also post these indicators into a Zip File as there are alot of traders still using zip instead of rar? Thanks

Please check a thread just called "Zurik". All the indicators are there and the rules to install them also.

Sorry I don't have winzip installed in my pc.

Its a very simple system so should not be difficult to convert into an EA. Will somebody come up and help us please.

takechance:
Please check a thread just called "Zurik". All the indicators are there and the rules to install them also. Sorry I don't have winzip installed in my pc.

Yes, it is from Jurik indicators set. First or second one (no idea which one sorry).

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173010

I'll do that. Thank you for directing me there. cheers

takechance:
Please check a thread just called "Zurik". All the indicators are there and the rules to install them also. Sorry I don't have winzip installed in my pc.

hi,

Thanks for share ur idea... i test 1st

thank you

ocm1

--------------------------------------------------------

Payment Systems:|-----E-Gold-----||-----Paypal-----|

Marketiva:Give You Free Real Cash $5 to Trade FOREX Online !

Reason: