Long Term Primajaya System

When price become higher and higher, you will never know what it's gonna be..

Overbought or Strong Bulls..

When price become lower and lower, you will never know what it's gonna be ..

Oversold or Strong Bears..

.........................................................................................

Use all this indicator.. hope can help you trading in long term period

suggestion TF is Daily..

But it's OK if you wanna try another TF..

Simple Rule:

Buy when the Blue MA above the Red MA, and all indicator colors Blue...

Sell when the Blue MA below the Red Ma, and all indicator colors Red..

The best time to buy is when the Primajaya overSTOCH color blue and the other indicator blue or stell blue..

The best time to sell is when the Primajaya overSTOCH color red and the other indicator red or orange..

Just remember.. make sure the Blue MA above the Red to buy and, Blue MA below the Red to sell...

Enjoy it....

The Latest analyzer you can get here

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/trading-systems/4646-long-term-primajaya-system

Files:

primajaya:

Overbought or Strong Bears..

.........................................................................................

suggestion TF is Daily..

Simple Rule:

The best time to buy is when the Primajaya overSTOCH color blue and the other indicator blue or stell blue..

The best time to sell is when the Primajaya overSTOCH color red and the other indicator red or orange..

Just remember.. make sure the Blue MA above the Red to buy and, Blue MA below the Red to sell...

Enjoy it....

I mean oversold...qqq nerd)

Sl Tp

primajaya:

Overbought or Strong Bears..

suggestion TF is Daily..

Simple Rule:

Enjoy it....

Hi,

Can u explain how many pips for SL and TP?

====================

Forex Indicators Collection

prasxz:
Hi,

Can u explain how many pips for SL and TP?

====================

Forex Indicators Collection

You can put your TP at your own prediction and put SL at your own too..

on EUR/USD when the signal buy has come, I usually put the SL maximum 20 pips bellow the Support1 on that day, and close the position when one of the indicator bar color change.., I can't predict the exact TP but I'm sure you can get 100 to 200 pips if you're lucky..with this system..

primajaya:
You can put your TP at your own prediction and put SL at your own too.. on EUR/USD when the signal buy has come, I usually put the SL maximum 20 pips bellow the Support1 on that day, and close the position when one of the indicator bar color change.., I can't predict the exact TP but I'm sure you can get 100 to 200 pips if you're lucky..with this system..

Thanks for the system, you said when the signal comes, does this system have an alert cos on daily it would be a longish wait, would be good to get notified

increase:
Thanks for the system, you said when the signal comes, does this system have an alert cos on daily it would be a longish wait, would be good to get notified

What I meant with signal was.. like the picture on previous post, I have not make the alert yet for this system.. may be you can help to make it..

I know it would be take more time to wait, be patient ... because if all indicator s confirm, you may get more profit

Or you may try another time frame with this indicator..

primajaya:
What I meant with signal was.. like the picture on previous post, I have not make the alert yet for this system.. may be you can help to make it..

I can add alert if you post me the code

I know it would be take more time to wait, be patient ... because if all indicator s confirm, you may get more profit

Or you may try another time frame with this indicator..

I can add the alert if you post me the code

It's time for me to share the code

increase:
I can add the alert if you post me the code

These are the new code...

Hope u can make the alert soon... because you promise me to do that....

Here's the code....

Files:

Primajaya, Thank you for sharing your system. Would you be willing to post the system in a zip file instead of the rar? Thank you very much. Golden

If you have winrar, you can open both rar and zip file.

goldensight:
Primajaya, Thank you for sharing your system. Would you be willing to post the system in a zip file instead of the rar? Thank you very much. Golden

This is the zip file,

little improvement on it..

Files:
Reason: