My system using simple non-lag indicators. - page 4

Mine compiles fine, I just can't get it to show up on a chart. When I attach it, the usual dialog come up to change the inputs -- - which are defaulted to 5, 0, 0, 0. When I click "ok" though, the chart is blank.

marcf:
I have gotten it to work before, and can't remember what I did to make it work. This is a great indicator..we have to figure this out. If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it.

hxxp://subversion.assembla.com/svn/EAs/include/INCLUDE/

looks like you would get losses using that strategy at certain spots

justin7:
looks like you would get losses using that strategy at certain spots

Account wipe-outs or "simple" losses?

Some test results?

Interesting system! Thanks for sharing.

I am still interested in this system but cannot find out how to load the indicators.  Are they indicators or are they experts - it is not at all clear. Do they need compiling and then loading into the "INCLUDES" file or what?

I will be grateful if someone can provide some clear instruction on how to load them and what elements go where.

So far the only clear instruction is to load the "unspecified" files into the "Includes" File in "Includes".

What files from the provided rar file are to be included. 

pbp1955:

I am still interested in this system but cannot find out how to load the indicators.  Are they indicators or are they experts - it is not at all clear. Do they need compiling and then loading into the "INCLUDES" file or what?

I will be grateful if someone can provide some clear instruction on how to load them and what elements go where.

So far the only clear instruction is to load the "unspecified" files into the "Includes" File in "Includes".

copy 3c_JRSX.ex4 , 3c_jurx.ex4 and JurX.ex4 (see Attach file) to  folder indicators

close and open mt4 

insert  3c_JRSX.ex4 , 3c_jurx.ex4 to your chart

Files:
3c_jrsx.ex4  22 kb
3c_jurx.ex4  9 kb
JurX.ex4  11 kb

Attach file is all jjmaseries .ex4 compile from comment #3
Files:

Thank you folks - it is much appreciated. I am going to give it a good try.

pbp1955:

Stuff from the first post are indicators

Just unpack all the files from the rar file to include folder and let the compiler do the rest

Reason: