1. formula for lot progression

2. pipsteps for limits or stops

3. exit each or carry until sl/tp hit

yes, i've looked at the BurgerKing script. but it is so slow and cumbersome

you having to put up with all that std mt4 message boxes. you should try

an EA and see how you like it.

Whow!!!!

azman818:
hi bongo, can you post journal error or expert alerts when run the EA.

The guy ask for some programming solving, not a re-routing exersice. if you can not help please do not post here.

Not placing pending order

azman818,

EA is based on your criss_X_v173

But If EA open position buy I need

to place pending order BuyLimit,

Instant of SellStop...

If sell and going to negative...SellLimit.

Martingail system.

Thanks

B.

hi bongo, i hope that pet shop boy is not your side kick; we'll just ignore him for now.

i thought you have compiled and run your mod version and post those scripts

because you got errors

that criss_X_v173 is designed specifically for criss73's strategy - it is martingaling with stops

if your strategy is martingaling with limits - i would suggest the blessing EA

check rifo-valas thread for blessing martingale v5 by timbobo

you can easily mod to your strategy from that version

anyhow, if you still think that you wanna go from criss_X - pls check the takeprofit and stoploss assign values (they may be invalid).

cheers.

azman818:
hi sam1, can you outline your strategy again

1. formula for lot progression

2. pipsteps for limits or stops

3. exit each or carry until sl/tp hit

yes, i've looked at the BurgerKing script. but it is so slow and cumbersome

you having to put up with all that std mt4 message boxes. you should try

an EA and see how you like it.

Thanks for the attention.

I don't know the progression formula he uses. It's 1, 2, 4, 6, 12, 18, 36, 54 lots. If you can't figure out what formula it is, maybe we can put options like the criss_X martingail progression or fibo progression, and see which one is better.

pipstep is the hedge gap between the long and short positions, right? It is 20 pips. If order executed it will be just 16 pips (hedge gap) because of the 4 pips spread in GBP/USD.

The TP and SL of the initial position (example buy) is 20TP and 60SL, then 20 pips below that initial position, we place a pending sell stop with 40TP and 40SL.

Everytime a position is executed, a pending stop order will be place on the other side, just like criss_X strategy.

All odd number positions like 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th position should have 20TP and 60SL. and All even number positions like 2nd, 4th, 6th positions should have 40TP and 40SL. In that way, no matter where the price headed, we'll pocket 20 pips.

All positions will carry out until neither side of the TP have been reached. Whether long or short TP hit first, all position will close and pending orders will be delete.

To make explanation more simplier, It is almost same as the criss_X strategy. The only difference are the progression formula and the TP & SL of both direction of positions are different.

If EA is to be use instead of script. I don't know how the EA figure out which direction to open the first position, the EA must first determine the trend (to be safe and less trading time before TP hit). Maybe we can use the JRSX or Stoch.

I've tested the script on the other forum. It is not slow, it will only take less than 5 seconds and a position will be place. My only problem is, it only works for demo and in .ex4 format. If its not too much to ask, better try that script to get a clear picture of what I'm talking about.

Thank you again for your time and effort. .....and ignore the pet shop boy, World will be better off without those kind of people.

chart below shows how it works. Open 1 lot long at #1, if price went against you for 20 pips, a pending sell position of 2 lots at #2 will execute. If it went against you again, a pending buy position of 4 lots at #3 will execute. On the graph below, price hit the long positions TP at #4, all positions and pending order will be close.

If for example, price didn't touch #4 and head back down. A pending sell stop order at letter A with 6 lots this time will execute. Hit the short TP at letter B, all positions and pending orders will be close.

Files:

azman818:
hi T68, is your running ok? i'm not sure about jrsx but shouldn't you just reattach on M60? (that's our default timeframe for jrsx).

Hello I am running ok now , yes I did not have jrsx One more query ... I am running criss_cross_v101 , does this run on any timeframe ? and can I run multiple pairs in the same account because I put this on like 5 pairs but when I saw later only 2 pairs were running and the rest 3 pairs just closed trades and did not put new ones .

I dont know if your present version is the modified version of criss_cross_v101 and what is the diffrence if yes ?

Regards

T68

azman818:
hi bongo, i hope that pet shop boy is not your side kick; we'll just ignore him for now.

i thought you have compiled and run your mod version and post those scripts

because you got errors

that criss_X_v173 is designed specifically for criss73's strategy - it is martingaling with stops

if your strategy is martingaling with limits - i would suggest the blessing EA

check rifo-valas thread for blessing martingale v5 by timbobo

you can easily mod to your strategy from that version

anyhow, if you still think that you wanna go from criss_X - pls check the takeprofit and stoploss assign values (they may be invalid).

cheers.

Thanks aznar818,

I did, I checked TP/SL but still I have a problem, no pending orders.

Maybe will be good to ad Trailing stop.

I prefer your EA, it is less risky.

B.

Bongo:
Thanks aznar818,

I did, I checked TP/SL but still I have a problem, no pending orders.

Maybe will be good to ad Trailing stop.

I prefer your EA, it is less risky.

B.

hi bongo, i didn't quite get your purpose in looking for buy/sell limits

if you check criss73 strategy - it's buy/sell stops execute at each stoploss

if you check harryhid strategy - it's buy/sell stops execute at halfway stoploss

is your strategy - replace buy/sell stops with buy/sell limits at stoploss or halfway stoploss?

so it's different from rifo-valas blessing?

may be interesting to work out?

Here is the result of few days running crissxv111. So far so good except the latest one startopening 2.4 lot, which make me nervous

Cheers,

Files:
crissx_ch.gif  18 kb
crissx_2.gif  5 kb
crissx_1.htm  18 kb

Reason: