Looking For A Matingale Type Ea But...

Hello, I'm Looking For An Ea, If It Exist, Unlike The Typical Martingale Of Opening Multiple Buys Or Sells Against A Trend. My Idea Is It Either Opens A Buy Or Sell First And Then If Price Moves Against, Say, A Buy, The Next Open Trade Would Be A Sell.

For Example:

Gbpusd

Open (1 Lot) Buy Trade @ 1.9000 (take Profit @ 1.9030) And Close Trade If Price Move 20 Pips Against (1.8980) . Immediately Open (2 Lots) Sell Trade @ 1.8979 (take Profit @ 1.8939) And Close Trade If Price Moves Up To 1.8999. This Would Continue Until A Take Profit Is Hot. Lots Would Increase By: 1,2,4,8,16 And So On.

I Dont Know If This Exist Or Is Possible To Program.

Thnx So Much For Your Attention!

Interesting style. Have you tried to manually trade like this?

criss73:
Hello, I'm Looking For An Ea, If It Exist, Unlike The Typical Martingale Of Opening Multiple Buys Or Sells Against A Trend. My Idea Is It Either Opens A Buy Or Sell First And Then If Price Moves Against, Say, A Buy, The Next Open Trade Would Be A Sell.

For Example:

Gbpusd

Open (1 Lot) Buy Trade @ 1.9000 (take Profit @ 1.9030) And Close Trade If Price Move 20 Pips Against (1.8980) . Immediately Open (2 Lots) Sell Trade @ 1.8979 (take Profit @ 1.8939) And Close Trade If Price Moves Up To 1.8999. This Would Continue Until A Take Profit Is Hot. Lots Would Increase By: 1,2,4,8,16 And So On.

I Dont Know If This Exist Or Is Possible To Program.

Thnx So Much For Your Attention!

it's easy to program that. are you going to look out on some indicator for entry or do you just go in randomly?

Hi Criss,

Interesting method! It reminds me to carry hedge system that I read from a post somewhere here by Harry. I couldn't find the link, but I have the doc file. Maybe you could have a look at it. I think it is quite similar like your idea.

Cheers,

Files:

QUOTE:

"Interesting style. Have you tried to manually trade like this?"

YES AND WITH AMAZING RESULTS!

QUOTE:

"it's easy to program that. are you going to look out on some indicator for entry or do you just go in randomly?"

YES, IF YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH GOBLIN OR TERMINATOR THEY GIVE YOU AN OPTION WITH FUNCTION "OPENORDERSBASEDON". I LIKE THE TURBO_JRSX.

QUOTE:"Interesting method! It reminds me to carry hedge system that I read from a post somewhere here by Harry. I couldn't find the link, but I have the doc file. Maybe you could have a look at it. I think it is quite similar like your idea."

THIS ISN'T A HEDGING METHOD!

criss73:
QUOTE:"Interesting method! It reminds me to carry hedge system that I read from a post somewhere here by Harry. I couldn't find the link, but I have the doc file. Maybe you could have a look at it. I think it is quite similar like your idea." THIS ISN'T A HEDGING METHOD!

Please do some backtesting for this on some pairs and then report back to us with your findings. An EA will be in the making if your findings are good...

i have back tested this method since jan 1 of '07 with amazing results. my first test was take profit @100/ stoploss 50, second test was take profit 150/ stoploss 75, and third was takeprofit 200/ stoploss 100. so far the best, at least for me, is 150/75. btw, someone is already working on an EA and should be seeing it very soon. thanks for your interest. i will continue to go back further in time and do more test this weekend. also, my test were done on GBPUSD only. i suppose GBPJPY and EURJPY are good canididates too but my focus for now is only on GBPUSD. perhaps others could test other pairs.

i should say also that during my testing i had to double my lots no more than 6x, meaning i started with 1lot, 2lots, 4lots, 8lots, 16lots, and profitted on 32lots. so far it hasnt gone againsst me more that 6x; which is awesome. just use good money management and judgement and you'll do fine.

criss73:
i have back tested this method since jan 1 of '07 with amazing results. my first test was take profit @100/ stoploss 50, second test was take profit 150/ stoploss 75, and third was takeprofit 200/ stoploss 100. so far the best, at least for me, is 150/75. btw, someone is already working on an EA and should be seeing it very soon. thanks for your interest. i will continue to go back further in time and do more test this weekend. also, my test were done on GBPUSD only. i suppose GBPJPY and EURJPY are good canididates too but my focus for now is only on GBPUSD. perhaps others could test other pairs. i should say also that during my testing i had to double my lots no more than 6x, meaning i started with 1lot, 2lots, 4lots, 8lots, 16lots, and profitted on 32lots. so far it hasnt gone againsst me more that 6x; which is awesome. just use good money management and judgement and you'll do fine.

Hi Chris,

May be I misunderstood about your method. I did some backtest, suppose we use GBPUSD starting on 8 December 2006. If we use TP=150 and SL=75 as you mention before, the lose trades will be 11. Then on the 12th trade, which is 2048 lot, the trade will reach TP successfully. Before that, we will loose (1+2+4+8+16+32+64+128+256+512+1024 lots) x 75 pips = $154,875. Thats if we use mini lot

Is this correct? Thanks.

Cheers,

Files:
example.gif  18 kb

Based on my understanding of the system, the TP should be 75 and the SL 150....

wibitiens:
Hi Chris,

May be I misunderstood about your method. I did some backtest, suppose we use GBPUSD starting on 8 December 2006. If we use TP=150 and SL=75 as you mention before, the lose trades will be 11. Then on the 12th trade, which is 2048 lot, the trade will reach TP successfully. Before that, we will loose (1+2+4+8+16+32+64+128+256+512+1024 lots) x 75 pips = $154,875. Thats if we use mini lot

Is this correct? Thanks.

Cheers,

elepoutre:
Based on my understanding of the system, the TP should be 75 and the SL 150....

But from Criss post, he said "... take profit 150/ stoploss 75 ..."

May be, let's just wait for him to explain this.

Cheers,

Reason: