Ode to martingale - page 7

IvanIvanov:
:-) Like you can't list them off the top of your head.... :-))) See topicstart...
The first three are widely used by professional traders they should not be touched.

izzatilla:
The first three are widely used by professional traders they should not be touched.
Who doesn't? Introduce me? They are the ones who play in small amounts on timeframes of a day or more..... and people want the fried... at least 25% daily deposit growth :-) Pro traders....... a new caste of people :-)))))))))))))))))

A system is not one or two or three elements..... it is a SYSTEM - and it doesn't matter what elements it consists of..... as long as it works as a whole...

Which do you think is true - internal combustion engines or electric drive?

IvanIvanov:

A system is not one or two or three elements..... it is a SYSTEM - and it doesn't matter what elements it consists of..... as long as it works as a whole...

What do you think is the truth about internal combustion engines or electric propulsion?

The truth is which one will give more profit to those at the top.

You've got some words I don't like very much. Please, in this case I will stay away.

izzatilla:

The truth is, which of them will give more profit to those at the top.

Your words have gone out of your way to make me feel uncomfortable. Please, in this case I will stay away.

You make it sound like you're one of them..... maybe... all sorts of things happen in this life...... about words..... well... I guess..... I live in the woods... it's -35 outside... you can't do without it... don't take it personally...

I'm not offended by your speeds....... though... in my environment your revolutions might be misunderstood... but you're not here.... and I'm not there....

Or it's just words...

IvanIvanov:
You make it sound like you're one of them..... maybe... all kinds of things happen in this life...... about words..... well... probably..... living in the woods... it's -35 outside... you can't do without it... no disrespect...
In most cases we are only able to do one useful thing - change our attitude. What prevents us from having a feeling of springtime weather inside us and a serene childlike joy of life, than to talk about not very pleasant things and take this unhealthy food with our minds.

izzatilla:
What prevents you from having a sense of springtime weather inside you and the serene childlike joy of life,

Nothing gets in the way.....

What about you?

IvanIvanov:

Nothing in the way.....

What about you?

Nothing for me either. So try to make sure that all elements: thoughts and words and actions match it. I'm not an authority, but I wouldn't wish anything bad on you.

Respectfully,

izzatilla:

Nothing for me either. So try to make sure that all elements: thoughts and words and actions are in line with this. I'm not an authority, but I wouldn't wish anything bad.

With respect,

Likewise, well boring :-)

IvanIvanov:
Likewise, well boring :-)

I wish I had your problems! :)

Lots of books, lots of ideas, lots of opportunities on the market - take your pick.

Reason: