**Steinitz** Method Revealed Here - page 81

che:
if i change from 5m to 15m and i return to 5m the :

4tf-has was repinted !!!

i repeat this a lot of time and all time the indicator 4tf-has repinted.

so i understand there is a indicator dont repinted

somme body can tell me where can i find it

tanks

The indicator does not repaint. Please see post #660 for more info. The latest auto refreshing indicator can be downloaded from post #1.

ok i find it

adn all indicator run good

thanks

Fxshadow thanks

i m study this system and i like a lot

hi

fxshadow:
The indicator does not repaint. Please see post #660 for more info. The latest auto refreshing indicator can be downloaded from post #1.

that's right this indi doesn't repaint...follow the bigger TF is the basic of this system ...great

==================

Forex Indicators Collection

Membership announcement

I am getting a flood of new requests for membership. Some people ask why to become a member? The answer is that because of some of the riff raff on here I wanted to communicate off thread to the members with important material. I have been asked many times over if you can help with EA creation costs. I have not asked for any help in the area.

My intentions are to get this EA finished and really see if it can become a profitable "black box" if you willautomated trading machine. I know that it's been successful for me. I have had large drawdowns which I expect but all positions have turned profitable.

Some of you will want less drawdown waiting for the position to come into fruition. I have asked for a lot of exit strategies built to take care of all your individual needs regarding risk. You can always back test different settings to see what is best for you.

I got word last night the Lee finished the code. I have asked him to test it in my absence. I will be back from vacation in the middle if May. I am excited to see what this EA can do. There are so many settings to customize individual trading profit/risk models.

I will let you know when I know what is to be known from the now unknown. Membership is about 250. Here is a excerpt from a PM that I am sure you all can relate to . I have deleted some personal information.

HAS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Mr Steinitz,

first of all I would like to say that your method it is great - but for sure you already know it

it is a nice addition to the strategy which I use.

since I have started to use combination of HAS-Steinitz and ICRW efficiency cannot drop below 90%. Now I use icrw as an indicator of possible break out points and HAS I use to detemine low risk entries.

At the moment(quite long moment) I am thinking about leaving my 8h job and start to trade for a living. This is a hard decision but Your method showed me a bright light in the tunnel.

I would be honored to join your team.

Regards,

Michal

Rule For Trend

tudorjones:
Attached is the Steinitz Has Scalping Method in pdf format. This is to thanks Steinitz great work.

HI Steinitz and tuborjones thanks for the pdf i know that you said that we should be able to know the trend but i am trying to make this as rules based as possible would you define a trend ie with 5,6,7,or 8 continuously the same colour bars or would it be something different what is the minimum.

With Many Thanks

David-T

David-T:
HI Steinitz and tuborjones thanks for the pdf i know that you said that we should be able to know the trend but i am trying to make this as rules based as possible would you define a trend ie with 5,6,7,or 8 continuously the same colour bars or would it be something different what is the minimum.

With Many Thanks

David-T

At the completion of the candle, the last square on the bottom row of the MTF HAS will give you the trend for that TF. If you have the 4 hr TF selected, then the 4 hr trend at the completion of the candle will be the color of the last square on the bottom row of the MTF.

Can someone please just post all the indicators to this method on one post so I won't get confused? Please?

fxshadow:
At the completion of the candle, the last square on the bottom row of the MTF HAS will give you the trend for that TF. If you have the 4 hr TF selected, then the 4 hr trend at the completion of the candle will be the color of the last square on the bottom row of the MTF.

David-T,

So even 1 square on the 4 hour row can define your trend if your basing your main trend off the 4 hour row however, the more continuous squares of the same color in that row, the stronger or more dependable the trend in that direction.

Hope that helps.

Dan7974:
Can someone please just post all the indicators to this method on one post so I won't get confused? Please?

Dan7974,

All current indicators and templates are found in post #1, post #3 and post #4.

Are there that much indicators!? Like 10?

Reason: