RB26DETT-Skyline GTR - page 25

results

Hi,

Here are my results. 2 statements from IBFX with default setting o 4 majors(normal stat and classified by pairs) and 1 from Fxlite EURUSD agressive = true.

Still climbing slowly but surely ! Just the way I love !!!! Graph is sooo nice !

Today I start a new account with FXlite with EURUSD, pips = 15 TP=25 (even if TP is not very important as orders are usually closed before TP) and Agressive = true . It should slightly improve profit with little impact on drawdown. I will compare with the other account.

BTW david, do you use a basket profit to close orders as TS is rarely used ?

Thanks for sharing

Thierry

thierrybl:
Hi,

Here are my results. 2 statements from IBFX with default setting o 4 majors(normal stat and classified by pairs) and 1 from Fxlite EURUSD agressive = true.

Still climbing slowly but surely ! Just the way I love !!!! Graph is sooo nice !

Today I start a new account with FXlite with EURUSD, pips = 15 TP=25 (even if TP is not very important as orders are usually closed before TP) and Agressive = true . It should slightly improve profit with little impact on drawdown. I will compare with the other account.

BTW david, do you use a basket profit to close orders as TS is rarely used ?

Thanks for sharing

Thierry

Thierry,

This engine is powered by Oscillators. Therefor, I'm somehow doubted the anti trend system can actually take us into the trend. Therefor, oftenly if the system think it canot ride the trend anymore, it will bail prior reaching TP. If it's already in the trend, trailing stop + trailing profit will take effect.

Regards

David

KillerKhan:
Who was the idiot? seriously!

Just read my post on this page and you will see who is he...

Bye

Ah got it, sorry took me a while to write it up, was upset about it.

I think there is a solution, but I have to find a company that sells the solution to adopt it. There is something called Read Only file system. Basically idea is, to take your MT4 folder and put it a program to create a drive that is read only file system or use USB keys, then make the file system read only, and deny copy. That way the person that has it can run the MT terminal and test it, and once expired its useless. The person cannot copy the EX4 file from the read only file system since it will deny copy, and the file system will be encrypted so if you try to crack the file system it will take over 30 years using the worlds fastest super computers. There are products out that that do all this, just trying to find a company that makes a product that does all that in one package.

Hi,

Just to let you know a tester of your EA offered the EA to me and I have the EA.

I didn't asked this, he contacted me and say that he will send me the EA. I didn't look at the EA because I'm not interested because it has the expiration date.

A

fter a few days he asked also If I want the decompiled EA so it will be full functional without the expiration date.

My friend, my answer was "NO!!!" Because like I said I don't like people that stole others hard work.

So please next time try too choose better testers.

And please this time just answer to this PM not like the other time that I had to post on your thread to get the answer.

Wish you all the best.

I got this from my PM box. Thank you for informing me, and to say good bye and good luck to you guys. Please dont blame me, you guys should blame those who leak my EA out.

Regards

David

davidke20:
I got this from my PM box. Thank you for informing me, and to say good bye and good luck to you guys. Please dont blame me, you guys should blame those who leak my EA out.

Regards

David

Hi,

Don't want to hide, it's not my style.

Nickname: Testern offered me the EA. He saw my post in this thread and he offered to me the EA. He also sent it to me. I still didn't downloaded the EA from my yahoo mail account.

Today I just saw that he also sent to me another email and he said that

"Hi,

I can get this EA decompiled so that you can test it for longer or change the code etc, but it will cost me $40. If you want me to send you the decompiled EA then I would need you to contribute $20.

Let me know if you are interested.

thanks"

That's all from my side at the moment. If you need screenshots I will pos them, NP.

I have contacted David only because this person offered to me a decompiled version, and I really hate persons like him that stole others hard work.

David and all of you have a nice day!

JoZo:
Hi,

Don't want to hide, it's not my style.

Nickname: Testern offered me the EA. He saw my post in this thread and he offered to me the EA. He also sent it to me. I still didn't downloaded the EA from my yahoo mail account.

Today I just saw that he also sent to me another email and he said that

"Hi,

I can get this EA decompiled so that you can test it for longer or change the code etc, but it will cost me $40. If you want me to send you the decompiled EA then I would need you to contribute $20.

Let me know if you are interested.

thanks"

That's all from my side at the moment. If you need screenshots I will pos them, NP.

I have contacted David only because this person offered to me a decompiled version, and I really hate persons like him that stole others hard work.

David and all of you have a nice day!

Thanks for pointing out. Meanwhile, the new system will maintain on private mailing list. Almost done. No more hunting stops, no more hunting orders, no more slippage problem.

Regards

David

Files:
currenex.gif  6 kb
currenex.htm  32 kb

davidke20:

Regards

David

Who was the idiot? seriously!

you earn someone's trust to give you an EA worth of alot of hard work and then you go around and start giving it out to people to circulate. Clearly the EA was meant to be used by the person david sent it to and no one else. Who ever did this I hope you get Hemorrhoids.

Sorry to see that David, truely unacceptable. I am trying to find a way to distro EA's in a way that they are read only on the person's machine that you give to and it cannot be copied or edited etc.

Reason: