New eurox2 sl v 1.2 EA Alejandro Galindo - page 2

che, looking forward to see how the results will be.

David, can you tell me what the difference is between this and 10point3 or your spinoff V12?

I don't have the ability to look at the code and know exactly what the EA does .

Backtests looks fine to me. I will also start a few forwardtesting with different settings. First I need to do some backtesting to optimize if possible.

Regards, Humax

humax:
che, looking forward to see how the results will be.

David, can you tell me what the difference is between this and 10point3 or your spinoff V12?

I don't have the ability to look at the code and know exactly what the EA does .

Backtests looks fine to me. I will also start a few forwardtesting with different settings. First I need to do some backtesting to optimize if possible.

Regards, Humax

I checked over the codes from the EuroX2_sl from Alejandro, he actually changed the system to become a compact mode of 10point3, and the indicator are as usual not efficient. So I made some changes, and the equity become smooth now. I have not test it anyway, basically its now a compact mode of V12:D lol

Regards

David

davidke20:
I checked over the codes from the EuroX2_sl from Alejandro, he actually changed the system to become a compact mode of 10point3, and the indicator are as usual not efficient. So I made some changes, and the equity become smooth now. I have not test it anyway, basically its now a compact mode of V12:D lol

Regards

David

lol. I will setup some tests to compare with your V12 and compare the results.

sps8, what a weird story. Seems like that person doesn't know when the EA is turned on or off. Sounds painful and I feel sorry for that person, but it seems more to be an User Error.

humax:
lol. I will setup some tests to compare with your V12 and compare the results. sps8, what a weird story. Seems like that person doesn't know when the EA is turned on or off. Sounds painful and I feel sorry for that person, but it seems more to be an User Error.

Probably he press the little PLAY button on the menu bar, and guessing the EA was released from the trades. Then he recompiled and rerun when he finish setup Hedge Trader. Indeed, a painful story, but... it could happen that the broker remotely send command to initialized your EA too

By the way, what is Hedge trader? Can I have a look at the source code? is that a good 1 if its good enough, why still put EuroX2 and make your account in danger?

Regards

David

Something doesn't make sense in the story.

quote:

"Before I did, I made CERTAIN that the EuroX2 was off.

I then turned on the hedge trader. I sat for about an hour watching to make certain again that all was well. It was. Nothing but the hedge trader was running. (See the “log” for more details on this).

I went about 10 feet away and started cooking dinner.

About the time I was halfway through eating, my broker called and said the account was dropping rapidly. They had been having trouble with their servers, and he was on night duty checking periodically to see if they were working. Normally there was no one there. He said that its normally a very quiet time of night, but the machine kept binging indicating that someone was trading, so he went over to see if there was a problem with the server, saw it was my account and called me. I jumped up, ran for the computer, and closed ALL trades as fast as I could. However, by that time the account was wiped out."

So by logical deduction, the time spand that he lost his account is : cooking time+ eating dinner= roughly give or take 4 hours.

On the statement at http://www.forexmt4.com/EuroX2/EuroX2Statement.htm

The account lost all it's money in about 800 to 900 trades.

He says that he closed all the trades but was too late...from the last two days in the statement, there wasn't 900 trades and it didn't loose money in that time spand either. He lost it gradually.

So I think it's a hoax...an urban myth.

What do you guys/girls think...do i make sense here?

Sada

sadaloma:

The account lost all it's money in about 800 to 900 trades.

He says that he closed all the trades but was too late...from the last two days in the statement, there wasn't 900 trades and it didn't loose money in that time spand either. He lost it gradually.

So I think it's a hoax...an urban myth.

What do you guys/girls think...do i make sense here?

Sada

I've been working with Alejandro's work for a while. According to the trade journal, those are closure of contrary trade because of hedge trader + euroX2 combination. 1 of them will cancel other off. you can see the hedge kicked in, then eurox2 kick in behind, then both close off immediately. The entire system keep on relooping until it used up the margin. Do not let more than 1 EA trade on 1 account. It will speed up the destruction, not construction.

Regards

David

Hi David,

Is it possible to code in EuroX2_sl_ke20, a delay(15-20 minutes) to wait between each trade, that can help to reduce those BIG lost (create by a news gap)....see attachment

ThANks

Files:

boum_999:
Hi David,

Is it possible to code in EuroX2_sl_ke20, a delay(15-20 minutes) to wait between each trade, that can help to reduce those BIG lost (create by a news gap)....see attachment

ThANks

i'm sure it works well, you can check my backtest and see. give me your setting, so i can look into it, what is your problem

Regards

David

Hi David,

I use the same setting of your original Tester Report "EuroX2_ke20_Safe_Mode" with the same period.

First Report, I use the DATA from Alpary, with 86.59% Modelling quality, but the report was not as your Report...

Second Report, i use the DATA from FXDD, with 90.00% Modelling quality, same style of result....

And....DEMO.....LIVE report....after 14 hours....

ThaNkS

Martin

Reason: