New eurox2 sl v 1.2 EA Alejandro Galindo - page 3

boum_999:
Hi David,

I use the same setting of your original Tester Report "EuroX2_ke20_Safe_Mode" with the same period.

First Report, I use the DATA from Alpary, with 86.59% Modelling quality, but the report was not as your Report...

Second Report, i use the DATA from FXDD, with 90.00% Modelling quality, same style of result....

And....DEMO.....LIVE report....after 14 hours....

ThaNkS

Martin

You have to set SL to 0 :-) hope that helps

boum_999:
Hi David,

I use the same setting of your original Tester Report "EuroX2_ke20_Safe_Mode" with the same period.

First Report, I use the DATA from Alpary, with 86.59% Modelling quality, but the report was not as your Report...

Second Report, i use the DATA from FXDD, with 90.00% Modelling quality, same style of result....

And....DEMO.....LIVE report....after 14 hours....

ThaNkS

Martin

MaxTrades=5; Pips=6; TakeProfit=10; TrailingStop=10; InitialStop=0; Note1="Valid TimeFrames: 1, 5, 15, 30, 60, 240, 1440, 10080, 43200"; MACDTimeFrame=30; Safe_Mode=false; FirstOrderLots=0.1;

The above is my setup, in order to generate the smooth curve for no safe mode.

MaxTrades=10; Pips=6; TakeProfit=10; TrailingStop=10; InitialStop=76; Note1="Valid TimeFrames: 1, 5, 15, 30, 60, 240, 1440, 10080, 43200"; MACDTimeFrame=30; Safe_Mode=true; FirstOrderLots=0.1;

The above is my setup, in order to generate the smooth curve for safe mode.

I dont see any difference from your backtest result, but I dont know why is that differenciate between your backtest and mine. I'm using IBFX backtester and also with MetaQuotes's history data.

Regards

David

How does this EuroX2 EA work?

Does it work anything similar to Firebird or "Cost average" (by Amritendu Maji).

I am asking this because I am doing forward testing with these two EA's and it is working fine. But if these both are anything similar to EuroX2 (which is terrible regarding your statements), then I would cancel it a.s.a.p. from my testings.

SloForeX:
How does this EuroX2 EA work?

Does it work anything similar to Firebird or "Cost average" (by Amritendu Maji).

I am asking this because I am doing forward testing with these two EA's and it is working fine. But if these both are anything similar to EuroX2 (which is terrible regarding your statements), then I would cancel it a.s.a.p. from my testings.

Quite similar been working with martingale for awhile... cost averaging by maji I have not seen before, because I dont have the EA. According to the forward testing result provided by fella member, it did the same thing, almost 80% close.

Regards

David

But still...how does EuroX2 work?

What is its way of opening positions, TP, SL, and other significant things?

Hi David, Hi Alex,

My problem was the setting ......SL to 0

Now...i can start to test again

ThAnKs

Martin

EuroX2_sl_v1

I make some modifications for this estupend EA from Alejandro Galindo, but I think that the results can will be much better.

Try in default settings, in EUR/USD and is the begining from 200 USD

And tell me the results. You can try in real account.

Really I think that this EA can will be much better

Thanks Alejandro

Files:
7_v9.mq4  11 kb

Cocoracas - tell us what changes you have made.

change in EuroX2_sl_v1

yes, of course

I change the lotsice.

For example for the lot size I take allways accountBalance() / 1000 or 1200...I think is better 1000

And another change is this that you can find in this post

if (iMACD(NULL,1,14,26,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,0) > iMACD(NULL,60,14,26,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,1)) state = 2;

if (iMACD(NULL,1,14,26,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,0) < iMACD(NULL,60,14,26,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,1)) state = 1;

Here I compare one MACD of 1M time fram with other form 60M time frame.

Other are Pips I put in 10

And in the last

extern double TakeProfit = 80;

extern double TrailingStop = 40;

extern double InitialStop = 80;

I think no more change I do

Regards

Reason: