Phoenix 6 - Development, Download, Bugs - See Post#1 - page 3

daraknor:
I still need some live testing on the Time Filter, which is Filter2. (Off by default)

Hi,Daraknor,

I will test the Time Filter in live account,but I have some questions.Which time is used by Phoenix,Broker's time or Local time?(My broker is Interbank Fx,and I'm in New York) Should I change set or use default set?

The broker time is used. I set it to start on Monday at 12am by simply preventing all Sunday. (broker time Sunday) The Friday time should definitely be adjusted for the broker.

wujun, while many people have reported trading P5 live profitably, P6 still needs alot of testing, may be a good idea to trade P6 in demo first before going live. Just my 2 cents.

I'm using the basic code template in 3 EA, and then updating features in all 3 if I notice a better way to do something. We've had no bug reports on P6 at all. Either we're doing something very right and very lucky, or people aren't testing.

hhsmoney:
wujun, while many people have reported trading P5 live profitably, P6 still needs alot of testing, may be a good idea to trade P6 in demo first before going live. Just my 2 cents.

Hi,Hhsmoney,

Thank you for your care. I only use 0.1 lot in mini account,so it can't loss a lot of moneny.I will test P6 about two weeks in live account,then change to demo and wait for profitable version.

P6 is profitable on USDCHF both long and short term with these settings. Live tested 1 week at a profit, but the profit would have been higher if I turned the trailing stops and breakeven options on sooner.

Hi,Daraknor,

I think the Time Filter can't work.P6 sold usdjpy at 17:52 04/20/2007 in my live account.It should stop trading after 16:00 on the Friday by default set.

Files:
snap1.jpg  8 kb

wujun122:
Hi,Daraknor,

I think the Time Filter can't work.P6 sold usdjpy at 17:52 04/20/2007 in my live account.It should stop trading after 16:00 on the Friday by default set.

Very interesting my friend.

extern bool P_EntryFilter1On = true;

extern bool P_EntryFilter2On = false;

extern bool P_EntryFilter3On = true;

extern bool P_EntryFilter4On = true;

The time filter is P_EntryFilter2On - as you can see, it is off by default. I suggest that the Filter and Signal Control Flags are placed right above the individual signal or filter to which they apply. Our esteemed college wujun122 would not have missed this if it was located closer to the signals themselves

Pcontour:
The time filter is P_EntryFilter2On - as you can see, it is off by default.

Hi,Pcontour,

I'm sorry I didn't say which version I use.I use Phoenix6 advanced beta3.The default of P_EntryFilter2On is true in Phoenix6 advanced beta3.

So I think P6 has that bug.

BTW,Daraknor.I think it is better to like this.

extern string C_Filter2 = "====== Filter 2: Allowed Time ==========";

extern bool P_EntrySignal2On = true;

extern int U_AllFrom1 = 0;

extern int U_AllUntil1 = 24;

extern int U_AllFrom2 = 0;

extern int U_AllUntil2 = 24;

extern int U_SunFrom = 0;

extern int U_SunUntil = 0;

extern int U_FriFrom = 0;

extern int U_FriUntil = 16;
Files:
snap1_1.jpg  18 kb

I'm debugging some final changes to Phoenix6 Beta4, they increase profitability substantially. Please wait until it is released if you're going to test one version.

Reason: